Winback: SMS Marketing

Rating (3.7)
Developer
3.7
March 30, 2022

Love this app! Simple to use and adds extra revenue to my store. I always recommend this to friends starting Shopify sites.

Sock Mafia
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
December 27, 2021

The best SMS app out there! Love the text message feature. If you are serious about growing you're business this is the only SMS marking app needed!

GymDeity.com
September 22, 2021

I use this app to help me increase sales and they do an AMAZING JOB. I cannot wait run some campaigns to see how I do in sales.

SaqoyahsBeautyBar
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited September 6, 2021

The best app out there! Love the features and tracking. If you are serious about your e-commerce business this is the app you need installed ASAP!

Boss Bears
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited May 23, 2021

Joe has been really helpful with trying to get me a great ROI. made 30k in sales over a few months. Well done team

L. EYES Eyewear
May 20, 2021

I am extremely happy to recommend this app. It has already generated over $2,000 in extra revenue!

Rescue Swag
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Winback replied May 20, 2021

Thanks! Hopefully this is just the beginning of your extra revenue. We will keep pushing for more!

May 20, 2021

Easy to install and customer service is quick to respond and assist. I recommend this for your business it has helped recoup abandon sales.

Cates Closet Boutique
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Winback replied May 20, 2021

Thanks! We love helping, especially driving incremental revenue/sales.

Edited May 20, 2021

Love this app! Customer Winback and Abandon Cart have generated close to $250,000 in extra revenue in the 10 months we have been using it. They quietly do their thing in the background - it is only when you look at the data do you realize how effective it is.

Ocha & Co.
Japan
Time spent using app: 11 months
May 19, 2021

Very easy to use and effective app. The developers are quick to reply and are willing to help however they can!

SpeedCubeShop

Thank you! We love your products and are excited to help you scale. - Joe

May 19, 2021

This staff is amazing. I am not really tech savvy but this time has already helped me out significantly. I have noticed a huge difference since I have downloaded this app. I highly recommend them.

Bodyshapers Lifestyle
Time spent using app: 15 days
Winback replied May 20, 2021

We see major potential in your store and products. I'm pumped to really scale this store with you!