SALES ROCKET ‑ 39 apps in one

SALES ROCKET ‑ 39 apps in one

by Codeinero

Sales Pop,Spin Wheel,Bought Together,Discounts,Upsells & more

U R My First Choice

First of all, great customer support. Got reply within few hours with the solution. Easy to Use. I am using it for my store and will definitely recommend as I found it very handy. Given 4 star at the moment as It didn’t get me any extra sales yet (this is 3rd day the app is running) but hopefully this app will get some extra upselling in near future. Thank you

Jiraiya The Gallant

I very highly recommend this app. It's a gem! It has the most amazing features and they work and function perfectly.

Gifts Are Blue

The app is amazing with so many wonderful and needed features to run a successful store. The only thing better than the app itself might be the support that you receive from the developers. They respond quickly and are very willing to help. To get all this functionality in one app is just great! I have been using the app for quite sometime and the features really work. I have yet to use all of them, but the ones that we have used, I have already seen an increased in our sales and the overall functioning of our store. Thank you! Highly recommend. This one is a no-brainer to install.

Koonip

Very good customer service. Lots of useful Apps. Using a lot of them at the same tim. Worth it for the price. :D

Wattcodes

Great App. All your needs for your E-commerce store are here. I highly recommended this app because of All-in-1 features in 1 app.

SouthBeachSalt

Pretty easy to use and straightforward, anyone can benefit from it. So far I'm in the free trial but if I see real results I will definitely keep it

Fysti

IT'S PRETTY GOOD, HELPED ME GET MORE VISITORS TO MY SITE. It get's the job done, and pretty easy to use, simply choose what you want and fill in the details, bam it goes live.

Go Buy Dubai

I love it if it works completely, well done really! i recommend to all Shopify users. it can do many things at same time. makes it interesting and good value .

Para su hogar

This app help a lot. I really recommend it, nices app with a nice price. Congratulations for creators

GAGAEGG

Awesome app, help me fix all the problems. Thanks a lot.
Wish this app will be better, more and more people use it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33