SALES ROCKET | 35+ apps in one

SALES ROCKET | 35+ apps in one

by Codeinero

Sales Pop Notification, Conversion & Revenue Boosters, Upsells

The Beer Sleeve

This is a really helpful app I love the 30 day free trial, but they should have a free version thats limited to certain features that are helpful in the beginning stages of opening up a store.

Walter Tusk

So far, so good. Will update my review after using it a bit more but I had no issues setting up a pre-order for my store which is what I need it for mainly for right now.

Indiana Jones DStores

Amazing tool! The interface is modern and sleek and mostly intuitive - and will get better with time.

I had my doubts of course but the integration options are unbelievable and I have never seen something like it.

I am also missing SIZE charts option in their app, expecting to have the same in the app at earliest.

I highly recommend this product and have just bought SR for my other region website also.

Lastly i would like to add that SR guys are fanatical in their support and got everything squared away!

Thanks SalesRocket !!

BELLEMAE YARNS

This app is great! So many functions and has helped increase sales. Customer service quick and easy. Thanks!

TheSmartMassageGun

Has everything I need in one app. So much more worth it than getting each individual app. 10/10 Recommend.

Honest

I am super happy with Sales Rocket.

As soon as I saw who was behind this product I knew it was a winner!!

Adi Adnan Piric and his team are super experienced and behind some other super awesome products.

As expected SR is nice and easy to setup and use, the DASHBOARD section is nicely done and gets you up and running in no time.

As per my choice, i recommed 5 stars for this product, good to go.

I am hoping size charts also in the same application.

SR works really well and I hope the team keep developing the tool.

I had some issues but I had great support from Adi (It show that the company cares about it´s clients. Great support!)

I am a happy customer :-)

Nice Buys

Sehr funktionale app nur zu empfehlen läuft ohne probleme perfekt fü ohne oribleme perfekt für iawdawd

LashesB

Great App, thanks Sale Rocket! You're really Rocket!!!! I'm using almost all options! I saved a lot of money

Midwest-Newimage

great app i love it very much and would recommend this app to anyone that has a shopify store!!!!!!!

Sheterra

Super easy to use! There are countless ways you can customize your store. Let's see if it gets meh more salessss ^_^

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27