SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS in One

SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS in One

by Codeinero

Sales and Conversion Boost with 40+ Apps in One

BIG DOG CHAINS ®

I like how when deactivating it actually removes widgets from site without issue. Very user friendly

Fractured Apparel

I do not like sales rocket for the review system that forces you to say specific things or it will not let you post a review, and so I have lowered my rating for this is obnoxious. I like that this app seems to combine all the apps I was using into one, saving me over $100. This is a 5-star for now. I will update this review after having tested and used every component of this app to make sure they work as intended.

Maison ALBA

Very intuitive and convenient for a large array of services, made my website look and feel much better than i expected.

Sugar Hill Supplements

So far so good.....just installed and the process was very simple! Let's see if it increases revenue!...I'll report back

Dearfy

This APP is very easy to use, inexpensive and has a lot of features, which is worth the money!!! Recommend!!!

kidyhome

Superbe application vraiment complète, installation et utilisation simple, prix correct. Je recommande

Escape Boredom Store

Very good app! Cheap for the amount of features that are in it!
Definitely recommend! Everything works very nicely and the aesthetics are clean.

Yes4Sure Store

Excellent app! The app is very stable, can't see any problem at this moment. Hope it can boost up my sales. Waiting for your new features that I mentioned to you, keep it up!

Manubebe

Perfect! I love this app. You literally get all the advertising program in it. I will definitely recommend it for anyone who is starting a new busniess.

Turbonation

Really good and helpful app. Almost everything what you need for your store. I would really recommend this app