SALES ROCKET ‑ ALL IN 1 APP

SALES ROCKET ‑ ALL IN 1 APP

by Codeinero

Sales and marketing platform in just 1 app! Replaces 40+ apps!

RZCrew

Great App, Price and support is amazing! Definetly a must have after the removal of all Beeketings app. Kudos

September 16, 2019

Hi RZCrew, thanks for your review :)! We are glad to help! Happy selling!

DrylonPro

Works perfectly. Also the support is very good. Try it, they give you 7 days of trial, it is very worth

August 8, 2019

Thank you for your review :)! Much appreciated! Happy selling!

Jarwest.com

This app offers some amazing features and covers the job of more than 20 apps perfectly. Give it a go, your wallet will be grateful (both thanks to lower app costs and also faster loading times = more sales) and Adi is a beast. I think he never sleeps to reply to his customers immediately!

August 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your awesome review! :) Happy selling!

Three Days Later

Great app! Does exactly what I need it to do and plenty more. I haven't had to use support yet, but I'm confident that they'll be there if I ever need it!

August 7, 2019

Thank you for your review :). Rest assured we are just a click away :)!

DorCouture

DorCouture Apparel & Home Decor is inspired by you. Don't see what you're looking for? Contact us! Our expert stylists will follow up with you within 24 hours with a fully customized recommendation just for you!

Zodiac World Inc.

This app really helps alot. It's an essential for every e-commerce business owners. Easy to use and essential!

Palace Petco

It's a good app for what it does but looks cheap to me. Scammy even. I might delete this app soon, but I will give it a good run

Consume4Less

great tool for your Shopify store. I would totally recommend this product to anyone who is new and needs to find a good social proof awesome experience . i enjoyed using the product

BabyButterfly(BB)

I just started using it, but it was very easy to set. Thanks for making it so easy to use and hopefully will meet my expectations!

SALE ZON

I am using this app for more than a month and easy to use, I recommend it, to give a scarcity to your products.