SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS

SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS

by Codeinero 🚀

Skyrocket profits, speed & reduce costs. Includes 40+ apps

B.TEALY

Great tool. Was able to setup most features rather quick. I had a couple of requests for the service team which were solved to my full satisfaction. Well done guys!

Guitar Kit World

We have been using this app for more than two months now and we like it. It has many features but we use only 3 or 4. The support has been helpful too. We would recommend this app to other Shopify store owners too.

Blocdiv

great app i realy like it everything look great and easy not like the others and you don need to look for another app

Masluxury

Good, can finally upsell every product and not only the product variants but every single product can set pricing discounted for!!!!

Mini Pottery

I used this app to increase my Shopify conversion rate and I am now up 12% already! great app, I highly recommend!

JetClean-Fr

The app has an incredible amount of features for a cheap price. The support answers really fast and is really here to help you when you need ! :)

Bdayz

Easy and fast, sooo useful. Fair price that saves you much more. They also helped my adjusting the code when I asked them to. Great stuff.

Kid Enterprise

I love how easy it is to use and that there are so many options to choose from. I definitely will purchase after my free trial is over with. Great work guys!

Success Chemistry

Great value and always smooth working. So many apps so little problems!
That is hard to get right.

Candy Shop Lingerie Inc

Extremely good customer service, great communication and very helpful if you have any questions! I love this app because there are so many features, particularly the currency auto-change for the bundles that I've created which is something other apps lack.