SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS

SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS

by Codeinero

Skyrocket profits, speed & reduce app costs. Includes 40+ apps

House Potato

I like how they were able to integrate many features/app into one. It makes life easier. Love this and would recommend to others. They also have fast customer service if you need anything changed with you store!!

Art of Paint by Numbers

A great multifunctional app that replaces many other apps. Better to install before other apps as you wouldn't need many other apps.

POINTSECRET

Not that good, could be much better. Support is slow, it also works not as well as I hope. But for this price it normal

Vino Mauve

This is the App! Does so much, decent price, the coder put in some real work. Thanks for making this possible.

Home sweet home dubai

that app has it all you don't need any other app to boost you sales it's elegant and very easy to use specially for people who want to start their business

I've enjoyed the simplicity of the app
also it has many features

You should use this app it's very powerful one

I don't know what else should i write to publish my comment

jollylife.in

Amazing app. All in one. Easy to integrate almost everything! I recommend the app. 30 days free trial makes me happy :)

The Beer Sleeve

This is a really helpful app I love the 30 day free trial, but they should have a free version thats limited to certain features that are helpful in the beginning stages of opening up a store.

Walter Tusk

So far, so good. Will update my review after using it a bit more but I had no issues setting up a pre-order for my store which is what I need it for mainly for right now.

Indiana Jones DStores

Amazing tool! The interface is modern and sleek and mostly intuitive - and will get better with time.

I had my doubts of course but the integration options are unbelievable and I have never seen something like it.

I am also missing SIZE charts option in their app, expecting to have the same in the app at earliest.

I highly recommend this product and have just bought SR for my other region website also.

Lastly i would like to add that SR guys are fanatical in their support and got everything squared away!

Thanks SalesRocket !!

BELLEMAE YARNS

This app is great! So many functions and has helped increase sales. Customer service quick and easy. Thanks!