SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS in One

SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS in One

by Codeinero

Sales and Conversion Boost with 40+ Apps in One

Secret Reign

Works great and replaces a number of other apps which saves money and reduces compatibility issues.

Eshe Essentials

I really wish that I had found this when I first started. After trial and error with multiple apps. This is the most user friendly and comprehensive product . A must for anyone getting started.

Breana Cheri Boutique

This app is awesome! Anyone who is not using it for their store is leaving money on the table! Thanks for being so easy to use!!!

Fido's Comfort

Essentially everything you need to test different strategies and decide what will help your store convert. I recommend getting the sticky add to cart app as well. I wish I found out about this sooner because it's the total package!

Moxie Coast

Just starting out and so far I like how easy it is to use, Its lots of features that I am able to change from page design to check out

U R My First Choice

First of all, great customer support. Got reply within few hours with the solution. Easy to Use. I am using it for my store and will definitely recommend as I found it very handy. Given 4 star at the moment as It didn’t get me any extra sales yet (this is 3rd day the app is running) but hopefully this app will get some extra upselling in near future. Thank you

Jiraiya The Gallant

I very highly recommend this app. It's a gem! It has the most amazing features and they work and function perfectly.

Gifts Are Blue

The app is amazing with so many wonderful and needed features to run a successful store. The only thing better than the app itself might be the support that you receive from the developers. They respond quickly and are very willing to help. To get all this functionality in one app is just great! I have been using the app for quite sometime and the features really work. I have yet to use all of them, but the ones that we have used, I have already seen an increased in our sales and the overall functioning of our store. Thank you! Highly recommend. This one is a no-brainer to install.

Koonip

Very good customer service. Lots of useful Apps. Using a lot of them at the same tim. Worth it for the price. :D

Wattcodes

Great App. All your needs for your E-commerce store are here. I highly recommended this app because of All-in-1 features in 1 app.