SALES ROCKET ‑ ALL IN 1 APP

SALES ROCKET ‑ ALL IN 1 APP

by Codeinero

Sales and marketing platform in just 1 app! Replaces 40+ apps!

Midwest-Newimage

great app i love it very much and would recommend this app to anyone that has a shopify store!!!!!!!

Sheterra

Super easy to use! There are countless ways you can customize your store. Let's see if it gets meh more salessss ^_^

Post Punk Records

Easy to set up and I like the options to select the apps I wish to use. I hope to see some sky rockets sales in the near future! Nice if they add a new app to help with Google sitemap as I can not get that set up correctly.

AK Valves Ltd

Great to have so many apps all in one place, we don't use them all but we have nearly all the apps we need.
akvalvesltd.com

Angie’s Market Place

I was looking for an all-in-one app for less than $50 a month, glad I ran into this 35+ apps in - one at a really great price. Thanks

Rewind - Momente. Nostalgie. Retro.

Awesome App. All you need and in a easy way to implement. just buy this thing and have less worries with everything

LovelyTrender

Wow i haven't even made any sales yet with using this but I just finished utilizing the services this app provides and its amazing. This is a nice all in one feeling where you don't have to tire and stress your self out trying to get all the other apps. Everything is simple and right there to understand which is very time efficient! I am curious if my sales will increase now!

byAuroraUK

App has everything you need for selling and marketing all in one. Works great. Did have a slight issue with one of the blocks not positioning how we wanted, but Adi sorted it on a Saturday afternoon. Can't say fairer than that

HotSnap

support are amazing. Fast replies and fix all issues if any arise. They have sooo many features it has honestly increased my stores revenue 100%.

Perfectly Imperfect Escentials

This app is a time saver for sure and makes life just a little bit easier! Got to love it. 35 apps in one is amazing.