SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS in One

SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS in One

by Codeinero

Sales and Conversion Boost with 40+ Apps in One

Deluzzo

We use some apps in this (etc. volume discounts, stock count down, preorders) and helps for Us. Easy to use, we can translate and support was helpful.

Rior-Design

Love this app. So many great features in just one app. Customer service is also very quick to reply. Mohit was outstanding in helping me with some customization. He made so many things possible, fantastic!

Endoflinefabrics

BLOWN AWAY! ridiculously quick, beyond seamless, easy, fun and quick to design! in love! thank you so much

BlackBroom

Very good app to enhance your sales. every e commerce shop should install this app right now. It's great and simple to use.

Hero Ground Zero

This app is really unbelievable. It does so many different things in one that it's worth every penny! For what i'm paying I couldn't possibly see getting more. This has increased my conversion rate from visitors drastically and thus this app will always be a part of my site. When I reached out to support they got back to me quickly (within about an hour or two) and went above and beyond to solve my inquiry. Thank you for creating this wonderful tool.

4verycoolkids

I am currently trying this app. But it looks great. A lot of tools are available and the price is pretty cool !

innogeeker

highly recommend !excellent service!!!excellent service!!!excellent service!!!excellent service!!!excellent service!!!excellent service!!!

Srilada

love it , it got all you need in 1 app , also super simple to use and the support is anwsering questions super fast

Lavish Flair

So many great features and options to use. I want to use them all aha. Definitely a great app! Highly recommend.

Minimalist Card Co.

great all in one app for our store, i highly reccomend to people looking at the bang for the buck!!!