SALES ROCKET ‑ ALL IN 1 APP

SALES ROCKET ‑ ALL IN 1 APP

by Codeinero

Sales and marketing platform in just 1 app! Replaces 40+ apps!

Natna Shop

It looks great,I am going to test it for the first time and Will see and post comment again.
Thanks.

Ne Ndoro

Just got started! Waiting to see how it performs. Just signed up and redoing my products and using social proof.

TREND

GREAT APP! I RECOMEND FOR ALL... THANKS! FROM BRAZIL.
S S S S

ROCKBROS Cycling

I love the feature that allows to set random numbers in a certain range to set as remaining stock!! Great support, thank you!

Vegetal

gooood, funciona bien y se puede configurar en español!!! about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Rdtemqps

Bonne appli ! Simple et efficace de personnalisation.
Je l'utilise pour créer une rareté au niveau des stocks, très intéressant.

Motor Sports Universe

Really helped with social proof. Conversion rates are doubled and its a great tool to increase margins/sales.

Elliot & Ross

Adi from support helped me with some customization. Support is amazing, replied me so quick I decided to drop a review lol because theyre quick.

Amnon

Top demais, não preciso realizar críticas. Sem reclamações e layout perfeito. Não tenho mais o que falar então, muito obrigado!

Oh Yes, We Have It!

I was downloading a free app from Bekeeting that didn't work because apparently I was supposed to fulfill my recent orders first prior to installing the app for the social proof to show up. Didn't really make sense to me. I got frustrated while still chatting with their support & continued my searched on social proof app and found this. It has scarcity & urgency too for the price of one. I installed and it worked instantly!!! As soon as I said "ok" to the customer service's advise to fulfill my order first to get their app to work, I uninstalled their app. :)