SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS

SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS

by Codeinero

Sales and marketing platform in just 1 app! Includes 40+ apps!

Two to Seven

Love it, does exactly what it says! Use along with their other sticky add to cart & buy now app, you will be happy with both! Took me quite a while to find these functions in apps that weren't creating glitches all the time & run smoothly with the options I need. Prices reasonable.

Brazly

It's a really useful scarcity app, well done and good working. Support is great and cost is very low

Hawkcore-stores

I have used it and I am very satisfied I will continue using it it has helped me to increase my sales thank you very much

Love Doll France

Time is so small ! many spam its to much please, where we can put 30 seconds between each orders spam ??

EssentialRoots

App works perfectly. Support answered my questions within minutes. Can recommend. Great way to push sales!

AAROVI Store

muy buena aplicacion he puesto lo de los visitantes y funciona para mis ventas a mi me han ofrecido una buena atencion al cliente y es muy sencilla de configurar le doy 5 de 5

Scratch Supply Co.

I run a yarn shop. We want our customers to be able to see how many skeins of a particular yarn are available; if they need five skeins to make a sweater, it's less frustrating for to be able to see what their available options are than to have to try to add it to the cart. Shopify doesn't have this functionality. The "scarcity" settings on this allowed us to do exactly what we were trying to do, with an eye-catching interface. Thank you!

Bendita

Recién la he descargado y ahora la estoy probando, Hasta el momento va todo muy bien, sin complicaciones.

The Flutterfly

Great customer service, always very attentive. App does what it says it helps rocket the sales, would recommend it

Chrapnij Pl

I really like this app. Took me less than 15 min to set it all up, together with custom translations, colours, etc.