SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS

SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS

by Codeinero 🚀

Skyrocket profits, speed & reduce costs. Includes 40+ apps

IMPACTOFREE

Instale la aplicación ahora veremos si aumentamos la conversión de ventas de la tienda. La ayuda de soporte excelente!!

The Hacking Kitchen

Great app with so many different options. The customer support was friendly and very responsive. They elped me with all my queries is a quick and efficient manner.

Fallon's Enterprise Ltd

I used this app to upgrade my store features and I love that it has all I need in one place and is very user friendly

C-Ali

I installed this App since JUL 2020, used to pay $12.92/MTH on Basic Shopify Account.
When did you change the App price?
If you change the price, out of honesty to your customers you should change it Automatically & not wait until Customer by coincidence notices the price just to make an extra couple of $.
Will now, I deleted it & you lost all the money!
2nd I'm not supposed to re install it, what about the settings I have? I'm supposed to waste time adjusting settings to my store again!

Unapologetic Decor

My experience so far has been excellent. It is almost everything I need in one app. More than convenient for the price.

Laureens & Co.

Very easy to use. I had a small issue and I contacted the support team. Mohit was very Helpful and they fixed the issue within the day. As for the app, Sales Rocket is fully customizable. Definitely worth it to have on your store.

Jabinga

very good app with many features. Customer Service helps in minutes and i very professional. Dont miss this app.

Luluportraits

really good app with a lot of features. the customer service speaks for itself. everything is just so good

Luccardo Italian Treats

So many solutions to app features all in one place. The cart slider alone is worth it, plus so much more. Good value for money. Really helpful team. (resolved a few issues, even on a weekend!) Would recommend. Thank you.

BioNor Health

We're running a local store and one of the most basic features 'sales notifications' did not have the option to customise the first names that pop up, making it completely useless for a local store.