SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS in One

SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS in One

by Codeinero

Sales and Conversion Boost with 40+ Apps in One

FreeFra

good app and user friendly. Easy to use templates. Dashboard easy to understand. MANY VARIOUS OPTIONS TO ACCESS

Get It At Manna

Nice app easy to use and set up just as described. I can see how it will work now let's hope the traffic keeps coming and the sales roll in! Thanks guys A+

East Meets West USA

This app is the best! Has everything you need and want. Customer service team is super quick to answer and will help you with anything you need. This is a must for any E-Commerce business!

IVOTREND

Very good and simple to use.they need only the reviews.
that's a great app to help you to convert more

Ohemaabraidance

Easy to use and beneficial for my new start up business! Customer support are quick and very helpful. Love the use of many apps within one store.

IMPACTOFREE

Instale la aplicación ahora veremos si aumentamos la conversión de ventas de la tienda. La ayuda de soporte excelente!!

The Hacking Kitchen

Great app with so many different options. The customer support was friendly and very responsive. They elped me with all my queries is a quick and efficient manner.

Fallon's Enterprise Ltd

I used this app to upgrade my store features and I love that it has all I need in one place and is very user friendly

C-Ali

I installed this App since JUL 2020, used to pay $12.92/MTH on Basic Shopify Account.
When did you change the App price?
If you change the price, out of honesty to your customers you should change it Automatically & not wait until Customer by coincidence notices the price just to make an extra couple of $.
Will now, I deleted it & you lost all the money!
2nd I'm not supposed to re install it, what about the settings I have? I'm supposed to waste time adjusting settings to my store again!

Unapologetic Decor

My experience so far has been excellent. It is almost everything I need in one app. More than convenient for the price.