SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS

SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS

by Codeinero 🚀

Skyrocket profits, speed & reduce costs. Includes 40+ apps

The First Aid Gear Shop

I was using literally 5 different apps to do what this app does, and not only does it make life easier, the features are fully customizable AND it has way more features than I even knew possible. OH... and it also sped up my site too! Our shop was in the Top 5% of all Shopify stores, and after using this app, we got bumped up to Top 4%. I attribute much of that to this app!

BUYGOODSHOPS

This is my first time writing a review, I want to thank you for the customer support to help me fix the volume discount problem promptly. Mohit, Many thanks for your support.

Dear Beautiful Brown Girl

I was able to remove several apps because this one app provided the same support! This will not only help with my site speed but also save me some money. It also helped with making my site easier to navigate, less cluttered. So far so good. And I love the Terms of Service button at check-out - the cost of the app is worth it for that alone, everything else is a super bonus! Thanks!

Miniso CA

This app is great. Helps me replace 3+ other apps in my store, although I havent explore all of its functions just yet. Great support (my support person was Mohit) with fast reply time & efficient fix. 10/10 would do it again.
P/S: if you have a built-in data report of the sales/traffic/cvr generated from the app alone it'd be great! It's a pain navigating through Shopify's built-in reports. Thanks!

Baby Ellie's Shop

This app is so worth to keep even after the free trial. It's so many apps in one and so easy to use. Why confused yourselves with so many different apps when you can have it all in one. It's very easy to use and their customer service is great. They are very caring and I will pay for this app gladly just because of how they treated me. Thanks.

ZZ Reroll

Great support. Fast reply through the live chat. Just chat them and they will try their best to solve your concern! Currently still under the trial period. Will give a full update once we use it for a month or two!

DMD Skin Sciences

great fasfasfasfasfasfasfasfasfasfasdf asdf asdf asdfa sdfa sdf asdf asdf adf asdf asdf asdf asdf asdf

Sweet Vibez Cosmetics

I had an issue and Mohit from customer support did a great job getting it resolved. Great app to use

Grindoutthisworld

one of the best apps for sales uhjjjv e kv a,vjnvjnjvnmnnekjnfjvnrhgihwiehfjwbeuhsiduhvleruhukdfbvgg

Panther Wholesale

Amazing options and the support team is SUPER AMAZING. They have always come through and respond quickly.