SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS

SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS

by Codeinero 🚀

Skyrocket profits, speed & reduce costs. Includes 40+ apps

Restrained Grace

Well worth the money! Works so beautifully right out of the gate. Easy to customize. I was able to delete 5 other apps already, and I haven't even set up half the features. Also, customer service was super responsive and helpful in customizing a few features for me. I'm already a huge fan.

The Tin Candle

I installed app primarily for stock countdown but I see all the other apps it has that will allow me to keep most of what I need in one app. Right away I had an issue and the live chat with Mohit was a 20/10!!! He fixed the issue within a couple minutes and answered my other question. So far this is the best app! Great Customer Service!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!

Gillian Trask

Customer Service is terrific. I needed assistance with de-bugging a glitch associated with my theme. Their customer service was immediate, polite and corrected the problem within minutes.

Spore Life Sciences

App is pretty awesome. Has some really good features and good customer support. Only thing is missing is ability to include subscriptions in the frequently bought / cart upsells section

February 3, 2021

Hi Spore Life Sciences, thank you for your review and feedback. We will do our best to include support for subscriptions natively in the next app updates. Happy sales rocketing! :)

The Spiritual Merch Co.

Really good value for money, all features work well like they should and overall very satisfied, especially with the customer service which was prompt and got the job done fast. .

Bangkok First Aid

Great support from Sales Rocket. Quick to reply. Online Chat is available. Many great apps in only one app. Easy to use. I recommend this app if you want to ease your work.

Yoobadu

Excellent application highly recommended! You have many functions, it is a true all in 1! You are helping us increase leads and sales.

Foroo

Best support team ever seen!! They are keep on moving forward and care customer's voice. Hope you guy be the one of the most welcomed app here.

VOTIG

Early stages but the app seems to be a bargain for what it does. Most importantly support is 5 stars both via chat and email. Thanks guys

HerOasiss

This app is the best replacement for many apps, you really cant go wrong!!! I truly had replaces almost 6 apps for me and counting! Priced extremely fair it pays for itself! The customer service is what really sets it apart! Mohit is the best will take care of any issue you have within minutes, literally! Thanks a lot keep up the great work!