SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS in One

SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS in One

by Codeinero

Sales and Conversion Boost with 40+ Apps in One

Laureens & Co.

Very easy to use. I had a small issue and I contacted the support team. Mohit was very Helpful and they fixed the issue within the day. As for the app, Sales Rocket is fully customizable. Definitely worth it to have on your store.

Jabinga

very good app with many features. Customer Service helps in minutes and i very professional. Dont miss this app.

Luluportraits

really good app with a lot of features. the customer service speaks for itself. everything is just so good

Luccardo Italian Treats

So many solutions to app features all in one place. The cart slider alone is worth it, plus so much more. Good value for money. Really helpful team. (resolved a few issues, even on a weekend!) Would recommend. Thank you.

BioNor Health

We're running a local store and one of the most basic features 'sales notifications' did not have the option to customise the first names that pop up, making it completely useless for a local store.

The First Aid Gear Shop

I was using literally 5 different apps to do what this app does, and not only does it make life easier, the features are fully customizable AND it has way more features than I even knew possible. OH... and it also sped up my site too! Our shop was in the Top 5% of all Shopify stores, and after using this app, we got bumped up to Top 4%. I attribute much of that to this app!

BUYGOODSHOPS

This is my first time writing a review, I want to thank you for the customer support to help me fix the volume discount problem promptly. Mohit, Many thanks for your support.

Dear Beautiful Brown Girl

I was able to remove several apps because this one app provided the same support! This will not only help with my site speed but also save me some money. It also helped with making my site easier to navigate, less cluttered. So far so good. And I love the Terms of Service button at check-out - the cost of the app is worth it for that alone, everything else is a super bonus! Thanks!

Miniso CA

This app is great. Helps me replace 3+ other apps in my store, although I havent explore all of its functions just yet. Great support (my support person was Mohit) with fast reply time & efficient fix. 10/10 would do it again.
P/S: if you have a built-in data report of the sales/traffic/cvr generated from the app alone it'd be great! It's a pain navigating through Shopify's built-in reports. Thanks!

Baby Ellie's Shop

This app is so worth to keep even after the free trial. It's so many apps in one and so easy to use. Why confused yourselves with so many different apps when you can have it all in one. It's very easy to use and their customer service is great. They are very caring and I will pay for this app gladly just because of how they treated me. Thanks.