SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS

SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS

by Codeinero 🚀

Skyrocket profits, speed & reduce app costs. Includes 40+ apps

Farmstay India

Super Awesome APP....We were using multiple apps earlier and spending hefty amount but after switching over to this app solved our purpose for life. Affordable and easy to use. Even the support team is prompt and they are always available for support. We are never switching away from this app for sure. Guys add more features and make this app the one stop solution for all.

Pets N Pats

The app focuses on the user interface, making it professional and you can drive the user to more cart stickiness; only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is the wheel and subscription triggers which in my opinion are useless as you need to create and insert manual discount codes, which totally misses the point and some users can use that in a fraudulent way. Point from automatic code generation are: 1- it's totally unique for that specific user, can't be shared or used by another
2- The app needs to develop a countdown timer to the expiry of that particular code, to stimulate urgency and complete the sale
3- As store owner, you'll get to know how much you're spending as "discount" for your CAC.

Healthy Corner

Very useful app. I use many of the features and rotate them evry now and then. The customer service is great, they answer really fast! I highly recommend it.

Squeaky's Trains & Things

Great app, great price! Wish it had a few more features but let’s see what the future brings. worth the money!

Oplusity

Great Apps, it saves me a lots of time! My try, very good. I have been looking for up-sales apps like this, the bundling functions is great!

Oursucculent

Mohit is a great helper.
This app is way better than my imagination, so perfect.
I have all the functions I want, with less than 10USD per month. What else do you want?

Ivula

Didn't know I had fully complete set up doing it now, Make sure to complete set up and you should be good to go.

L & M custom graphics

Looks like a nice app not sure how to activate it so it will go live........................................................................................................

Finnigan's Play Pen

Fantastic customer service. The app works great, and the staff will even help with issues that are not from their app, First Class Customer Service,

econoble.ch

Really nice app. price/performance ratio is top. support is very fast and extrely friendly. your problem will be solved very fast