SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS

SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS

by Codeinero 🚀

Skyrocket profits, speed & reduce costs. Includes 40+ apps

Easy Peasy CBD

Very handy having so many functions in one app. I use probably half of them and the rest maybe don't suit my store but it's definitely worth the money and more, especially if you compare trying to get the same functionality with several smaller apps. My only real complaint is that it would be better if we could put each enhancement in to trial mode instead of having to do the whole app on or off for everyone. It means you have to disable the app for your whole site to do testing of a new feature.

Sarah Cornwell Jewelry

I've used this app to perform multiple revenue increasing tools, such as bundling and in cart upsell. The dashboard is easy to use and the customer support is top notch! Highly recommend.

Dealoclock DE

Great fast service and solutions. Recommend this app. It has everything you need to increase your conversions!

ulzzangmall

Perfect app for me!! it's really useful to decorate the page and also promote my store!! and fast, nice feedback from Mohit :) It would be better if there was a homepage translation function to promote worldwide customer :)

Paul’s Liquor

The app is absolutely amazing. Has literally alot of everything you need! The support team is also awesome and super responsive. They get everything sorted out very quickly! Thanks for all your help!

BabyFlake

Lots of value for only $15/month! This app allowed me to delete some other apps, in turn saving me about $45/month. Customer service was quick to solve a problem with a widget location issue i had too.

Watch Rapport

Mohit is the man! He helped with an issue that was not even a problem caused by Sales Rocket. He is a true professional. I had an issue on the cart page caused by some crappy app, and he fixed it in 10 seconds! A+++++++

DCEXPRESS.CO

I realize that this app is very helpful to my store administrative needs. Easy to navigate. Thanks!!

Grand Istanbul Bazaar

Great App to use ALL in ONE. Definitely recommended even if you have budget problem for developing your website. Grand Istanbul Bazaar

le Thé Chic

Happy with support of this app. It's fast and people on the other side are always patient and ready to help. Also, Sales Rocket has a lot of useful features.