SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS

SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS

by Codeinero 🚀

Skyrocket profits, speed & reduce app costs. Includes 40+ apps

Finnigan's Play Pen

Fantastic customer service. The app works great, and the staff will even help with issues that are not from their app, First Class Customer Service,

econoble.ch

Really nice app. price/performance ratio is top. support is very fast and extrely friendly. your problem will be solved very fast

Glow Up Waist Trainers

5 stars . i like this app better than vitals. really convenient .great customer service too. makes my store look great

Born Clothing

We use this application for messages on our product pages to incentivise customers to buy such as "HOT! 46 others checking this out rn". It's very useful and the Sales Rocket Team were very helpful in customising it for us to our specific requests. Recommend!

CaliMavi

great app for everything! From upsell to sale tags to timers! it literally has everything you want i will definitely recommend.

Evan Care

I've made the switch from another well-known all-in-one-app and I couldn't be any happier. There are many more options, the widgets are fully customizable and fit the branding.
It loads fast on every page and support is always here to help. Mohit is greatly helpful too!

Denise Albright®

Love that Mohit not only fixed my issue, but showed me a screen recording of the successful fix AND taught me a little trick with an attachment. The attention to my issue and proactive approach to teach me a trick shows me that they truly care about teaching their clients how to harness the power of Sales Rocket...and isn't that what it's all about?

Folly Deals

Super Clever app. Exactly what I was looking for. All in one App!! The Customer service super attentive.

BIRD & GOLD

Love how this app integrates seamlessly with your store theme, so I won't look like an obvious add-on. Great features and awesome in just 1 single app. Tried contacting CS once, superb service and fast response. Just wish it got reviews element as well, so I could really just be relying on this app for my startup business!

November 9, 2020

Hi BIRD & GOLD! Thanks for the review :). The Reviews app is in the works :). We hope to have it ready real soon. Happy Sales Rocketing!

H2O SKIN

Les réponse sont trés rapide et le support au top et patient surtout :) je ne suis pas doué et ne parle pas anglais mais le support ma facilité bcp de chose