SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS

SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS

by Codeinero 🚀

Skyrocket profits, speed & reduce costs. Includes 40+ apps

Everlasting Arrangements

I used this app to increase sales through improving the sites features, and highly recommend for new Shopify shop creators.

Hippie Haven

Mohit helped me today to change some aesthetics on this app to match to our current website color palette. They did an amazing job! It took them time at all to fix each detail, and was very helpful in changing all the little details which are very important to me! We were on the chat for over an hour because I had so many aesthetic change requests. Each request only took a minute so imagine all the stuff I was able to change! It has just made my job so much easier and why we pay for this app! The in carp upsell really helped us during checkout. Thank Mohit for all your wonderful help, I really appreciate it!!! We love the look of all the sales rocket widgets in our website now!

Rebeccah Beauty

Cette application est très complète. Elle dispose de plusieurs applications intégrées aussi utiles les une que les autres et le support est très réactif. Merci

Bijouterie Fantaisie

Great support. They respond to you very quickly, and they do a great job. Each moment I ask them to help me, they answer me in a minute.

Poranto!

love it!!! great automation and design for your storefront. 100% Recommend to anyone that's seriously trying to build an e-commerce store..

Carbon Bands

Is this app even real? I mean it has so so so many options that one needs to have a fully functioning e-commerce site. This is just brilliant! Kudos to the developers!

Shop Chiron

Has a tooooon of features for the price, great value. super long free trial so really worth giving it a shot. Wanted to support them by leaving this review bc their support was quick and helpful. I recommend !

Frosty Galaxy

This app is great especially customer support. Very satisfied. This app is perfect it's very cheap for everything they have. I had a problem and customer support fixed it in 2 minutes. Would recommend.

Wil Shrike Art

Used this app for a variety of functions in my website. Their customer support is second to none, just write a brief message in the chat box with your issue and they respond and amend the problem within a couple hours.

Farmstay India

Super Awesome APP....We were using multiple apps earlier and spending hefty amount but after switching over to this app solved our purpose for life. Affordable and easy to use. Even the support team is prompt and they are always available for support. We are never switching away from this app for sure. Guys add more features and make this app the one stop solution for all.