SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS

SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS

by Codeinero 🚀

Skyrocket profits, speed & reduce app costs. Includes 40+ apps

The Fairy and the Magic Chest

Awesome app and amazing support!! I contacted them to ask for help and they solved everything quickly! Thank you so much!

Tiry Originals

WOW Just WOW! Amazing what apps are inside this 1 single app. I went to each and everyone to see what it does and I feel my site has so many more enhancements to help the customer experience. Thank you

Univers Fleuri

A lot's of module in one app ! And a support ultra responsive ! I highly recommend it. You can do praticly everything with it and the support get a problem resolved in less than 10min.

ISPANU

Good app so far, Haven't tested with ads but so far, everything is good and really easy to implement on my web!

DuckyRider

This app can compete with Vitals. I found the features are better than Vitals for stores with fewer products. I used only 11/40 apps of Vitals but I use 14 from Sales Rocket.

Teamknowfish Tackle

Just recently downloaded the app. Had an issue and they were super fast to reach out and help me fix the issue. It was on my end of course not the apps fault. Still they fixed it the issue and that’s a great start.

Just GT

I had a request for this app and they looked into it right away. Love this app. It really has so many options. The price is perfect for how many apps you get! They are always working to provide new content and capabilities. Hopefully a review and recently viewed function!

October 28, 2020

Hi Just GT! Thanks for the review :). Recently Viewed is almost ready and Reviews is in the works :). Happy Sales Rocketing!

ELSVITAL™

I have great OCD and have high demands on how my site looks. Have tried so many apps and i must say this is the best! There are just so many widgets to use to boost conversion rate but MOST IMPORTANTLY the customer support is EXCELLENT! Almost instant to help you with anything you need. Definitely a great investment and i see myself using this app for a long time. Keep hustling and great job to this team of developers!

marshim

nice app and fast support. Thank you Mohit :) bugs were quickly fixed. after the trial version it will be bought

Mcdodo Worldwide

great with so many new options i love it replaces over 30 apps that i used to use all in 1 its amazing