SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS in One

SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS in One

by Codeinero

Sales and Conversion Boost with 40+ Apps in One

SweatDreams

Application géniale et service client irréprochable. Nous pouvons demander des ajustement personnels sur notre site internet. Je recommande fortement.

DeDaniel

Estoy usando esta aplicación y se ve genial aún no he tenido ventas, pero da lo que dice veo muchas funcionalidades el creador por lo que veo iso gran trabajo buena la recomiendo para el que sepa sobre las funciones le sacaea un gran probecho

OLEA

This app was really good for me! Support service is working really quickly and they have good solutions!

Fro Treats Hair Bows for Children, LLC

I can't believe I didn't come across this app sooner! This is THE app, and there is no need to use another. Great for starter shops that want to look professional.

BeeInLuv

This app is amazing, honestly does what it says, replaces so many apps and not only that the customer support is on point. Needed some help with optimizing something and they did it so fast. Nothing but good to say about the app and the team behind it!

Everlasting Arrangements

I used this app to increase sales through improving the sites features, and highly recommend for new Shopify shop creators.

Hippie Haven

Mohit helped me today to change some aesthetics on this app to match to our current website color palette. They did an amazing job! It took them time at all to fix each detail, and was very helpful in changing all the little details which are very important to me! We were on the chat for over an hour because I had so many aesthetic change requests. Each request only took a minute so imagine all the stuff I was able to change! It has just made my job so much easier and why we pay for this app! The in carp upsell really helped us during checkout. Thank Mohit for all your wonderful help, I really appreciate it!!! We love the look of all the sales rocket widgets in our website now!

Rebeccah Beauty

Cette application est très complète. Elle dispose de plusieurs applications intégrées aussi utiles les une que les autres et le support est très réactif. Merci

Bijouterie Fantaisie

Great support. They respond to you very quickly, and they do a great job. Each moment I ask them to help me, they answer me in a minute.

Poranto!

love it!!! great automation and design for your storefront. 100% Recommend to anyone that's seriously trying to build an e-commerce store..