SALES ROCKET ‑ 40 apps in one

SALES ROCKET ‑ 40 apps in one

by Codeinero

Bundle, Wheel, Cart Slider, Volume Discounts... from $12.92/m!

Home sweet home dubai

that app has it all you don't need any other app to boost you sales it's elegant and very easy to use specially for people who want to start their business

I've enjoyed the simplicity of the app
also it has many features

You should use this app it's very powerful one

I don't know what else should i write to publish my comment

jollylife.in

Amazing app. All in one. Easy to integrate almost everything! I recommend the app. 30 days free trial makes me happy :)

The Beer Sleeve

This is a really helpful app I love the 30 day free trial, but they should have a free version thats limited to certain features that are helpful in the beginning stages of opening up a store.

Walter Tusk

So far, so good. Will update my review after using it a bit more but I had no issues setting up a pre-order for my store which is what I need it for mainly for right now.

Indiana Jones DStores

Amazing tool! The interface is modern and sleek and mostly intuitive - and will get better with time.

I had my doubts of course but the integration options are unbelievable and I have never seen something like it.

I am also missing SIZE charts option in their app, expecting to have the same in the app at earliest.

I highly recommend this product and have just bought SR for my other region website also.

Lastly i would like to add that SR guys are fanatical in their support and got everything squared away!

Thanks SalesRocket !!

BELLEMAE YARNS

This app is great! So many functions and has helped increase sales. Customer service quick and easy. Thanks!

TheSmartMassageGun

Has everything I need in one app. So much more worth it than getting each individual app. 10/10 Recommend.

Nice Buys

Sehr funktionale app nur zu empfehlen läuft ohne probleme perfekt fü ohne oribleme perfekt für iawdawd

LashesB

Great App, thanks Sale Rocket! You're really Rocket!!!! I'm using almost all options! I saved a lot of money

Midwest-Newimage

great app i love it very much and would recommend this app to anyone that has a shopify store!!!!!!!