SALES ROCKET 40 Marketing Apps

Upsells, Volume Discounts, Shipping Bar & Currency Converter!

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

BELLA BODIES AUSTRALIA

Location Australia

Such great support and amazing app! Really impressed. So many features and nice to know support can help with small customisations to make things sit how I want them.

May 5, 2022

Hello to our friends at BELLA BODIES AUSTRALIA

Gutsy Goodness

Time spent using app About 2 years

One of the first apps I began using years ago when opening my shopify store and it's withstood always surviving the cut when I need to speed up my shop. The quantity of apps available within this app, the variety, makes it a must-have. This is THE app I recommend to anyone who asks about my shop website behind-the-scenes. Best of all, support is A-MAZ-ING regardless of the hour of day.

Hello to our friends from Gutsy Goodness

Thanks for your glowing review. We're glad to know you're enjoying Sales Rocket. I am glad that we have achieved this milestone for you and it is helping you to run a successful business. We really appreciate your business, we are glad that our support team was able to assist you. We love you as a customer and we are always here to help make your Shopify store a success!

SpiceBit

Location Germany

Loads of options, this app really is a pretty full package. I´ve only started to explore but had a few questions already - support (Mohit) was super helpful and quick to assist. Thanks!

April 26, 2022

Hello to our friends at SpiceBit

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Sales Rocket. Mohit is the superstar of our support team and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Mohit, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Diamonds & Gloss Australia

Location Australia

Mohit has been very helpful in customizing the widgets, the most recent the free shipping bar. The support is always super fast and reliable. Great app and it's improving conversions on my site. People are taking up the upsells and crossells

Hello friends at Diamonds & Gloss Australia

We are elated that the app has been working so well for you! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review. Mohit is the superstar of our support team and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We really appreciate it! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Lilly Ds DIY Craft Supplies

I have only been using this app for a day and I love it. The tech support was great and Ajani handled my needs super fast with clear & concise directions.

April 13, 2022

Hello to our friends at Lilly Ds DIY Craft Supplies

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Sales Rocket. Ajani is the superstar of our support team and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Ajani, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

FaerixShop

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I've used an app by Codeinero before and it has always worked good. After i wanted to make some custom adjustments, i wasn't sure where to apply/find the custom code, hence why i contacted the customer support. Ajani picked up my request and explained it to me. He told me all the correct details and where to put the code in a call with his screen shared!! 10/10 would contact again. I'm super happy.

March 31, 2022

Hello to our friends at FaerixShop

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that Ajani helped you with the custom adjustments and took care of your requests. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Merry Bath

My favorite app, it definitely worth the money. I had some issue with the Get-it-by timer after I installed a new theme, and they were very responsive and solved it quickly. I can recommend this app. - MerryBath.com

March 31, 2022

Hello to our friends at Merry Bath

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Sales Rocket. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success! Thanks for the recommendation.

1Spark

Location India

What an awesome app backed by a stellar support team. Especially, Mohit who helped me find my way through tons of useful features.
Thanks, Mohit and Co for making it easier for Merchants to offer a better experience to customers.

March 28, 2022

Hello to our friends at 1Spark

Pensierino

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 month

I love this app! It offers so many features that can help you boost your sales, many of them are very creative and look great on our website. Also, customer support is very friendly and gets things done quickly. I recommend them!

March 22, 2022

Hello to our friends from Pensierino

Thank you for your glowing review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Sales Rocket and that it is helping you run a successful business. We truly appreciate your business, we are delighted our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Cocolette Shop

Location Spain

App todoterreno. Recomendada al 100%. La atención al cliente 10/10. Me ayudaron en un problema que tenía con mucha solvencia

March 15, 2022

Hola amigos de Cocolette Shop

Gracias por la increíble revisión. Nos alegra saber que está disfrutando de Sales Rocket. Hacemos todo lo posible para ayudar a todos los comerciantes y me alegro de haber dado en el blanco por usted. ¡Le deseamos a usted y a su tienda mucho éxito!

Salud,