SALES ROCKET 40 Marketing Apps

Upsells, Volume Discounts, Shipping Bar & Currency Converter!

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Jimonassa

I used this app to show several things, products, push notifications, etc. This app has everything you need. The most complete app I've tried so far. I recommend!

BAVRA

Location India

Excellent app for growing your Shopify store with sales rocket, and the best part of this app is the best instant customer support

Jungle Aquatics Pet Superstore

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 year

Incredible good value for money. We have canceled a few other apps and moved over to Sales Rocket. So many apps for one affordable price! Their support is fantastic and the team assisted to get a few glitches with our theme sorted out swiftly. Highly recommended! Well done guys! A must have app for every Shopify store!

abseylux

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Really useful app, I like how I can pick and choose many different upsells and it has lots of other great features too. Also, my guy Mohit from customer service is a legend! No problems he can't fix :)

Liquid Fantasy

Location South Africa

This app delivers! Awesome. And great fast support. So many things in one. Easy to use. Should have tried it ages ago...

Frohzeit

Location Germany

Great app and great technical support! Highly recommend. They helped me in implementing changes and it worked perfectly

Design-Vegetal

Location France

Dope apps. Chat service is very good, nice and fast. Lot of apps all in one. GREAT. I recomand this app to everyone!!

United-Doggos

Location Netherlands

Great app with many useful features & a fast and helpful customer support. Would definitely recommend!

Cree International Store

Love it...much affordable than the Vitals apps which I had for 6 months. Love IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aleezbid

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app and they have a great service and lovely things to grow the store I wish the will be like this always