SALES ROCKET ‑ 39 apps in one

SALES ROCKET ‑ 39 apps in one

by Codeinero

Sales Pop,Spin Wheel,Bought Together,Discounts,Upsells & more

Fysti

IT'S PRETTY GOOD, HELPED ME GET MORE VISITORS TO MY SITE. It get's the job done, and pretty easy to use, simply choose what you want and fill in the details, bam it goes live.

Pretty Raw Collections LLC

great so far this is only day two so hopefully it will work out i will write another update in two weeks

Minimalist Card Co.

great all in one app for our store, i highly reccomend to people looking at the bang for the buck!!!

Saint Star - Dein Glaube versetzt Berge

good app, good service. sometimes you must make some modifications but they will help ypu with that. so go for it

POINTSECRET

Not that good, could be much better. Support is slow, it also works not as well as I hope. But for this price it normal

Walter Tusk

So far, so good. Will update my review after using it a bit more but I had no issues setting up a pre-order for my store which is what I need it for mainly for right now.

Sheterra

Super easy to use! There are countless ways you can customize your store. Let's see if it gets meh more salessss ^_^

AK Valves Ltd

Great to have so many apps all in one place, we don't use them all but we have nearly all the apps we need.
akvalvesltd.com

Modernium Store

APLICATIVO MUIT BOM SUPEROU AS ESPECTATIVASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSDW

Natna Shop

It looks great,I am going to test it for the first time and Will see and post comment again.
Thanks.