SALES ROCKET multiapp platform

SALES ROCKET multiapp platform

by Codeinero

Sales and marketing platform in just 1 app! Replaces 40+ apps!

BIG DOG CHAINS ®

I like how when deactivating it actually removes widgets from site without issue. Very user friendly

Fractured Apparel

I do not like sales rocket for the review system that forces you to say specific things or it will not let you post a review, and so I have lowered my rating for this is obnoxious. I like that this app seems to combine all the apps I was using into one, saving me over $100. This is a 5-star for now. I will update this review after having tested and used every component of this app to make sure they work as intended.

U R My First Choice

First of all, great customer support. Got reply within few hours with the solution. Easy to Use. I am using it for my store and will definitely recommend as I found it very handy. Given 4 star at the moment as It didn’t get me any extra sales yet (this is 3rd day the app is running) but hopefully this app will get some extra upselling in near future. Thank you

Fysti

IT'S PRETTY GOOD, HELPED ME GET MORE VISITORS TO MY SITE. It get's the job done, and pretty easy to use, simply choose what you want and fill in the details, bam it goes live.

Pretty Raw Collections LLC

great so far this is only day two so hopefully it will work out i will write another update in two weeks

Minimalist Card Co.

great all in one app for our store, i highly reccomend to people looking at the bang for the buck!!!

Saint Star - Dein Glaube versetzt Berge

good app, good service. sometimes you must make some modifications but they will help ypu with that. so go for it

POINTSECRET

Not that good, could be much better. Support is slow, it also works not as well as I hope. But for this price it normal

Walter Tusk

So far, so good. Will update my review after using it a bit more but I had no issues setting up a pre-order for my store which is what I need it for mainly for right now.

Sheterra

Super easy to use! There are countless ways you can customize your store. Let's see if it gets meh more salessss ^_^

Previous 1 3