Sales Rocket

Sales Rocket

by Codeinero

All-in-1 scarcity, urgency and social proof app

SALE ZON

I am using this app for more than a month and easy to use, I recommend it, to give a scarcity to your products.

SouthernhoneyStyle

Easy to use .. using this to help generate some buzz. Quick and works on download. No complains so far works as described

MIRORA

So far so good lets see how it goes from here. I want to see more tho but very good App easy to use and recommend to everyone

SummerDealy.com

Simple and Effective! No coding, easy to adjust if you need to put above or below the atc button! Good, I recommend it :)

Wave Inspired

Beautiful app and scarcity timer looks good. Really easy to install and configure. A must app for every ecommerce business owner

TREND

GREAT APP! I RECOMEND FOR ALL... THANKS! FROM BRAZIL.
S S S S

ROCKBROS Cycling

I love the feature that allows to set random numbers in a certain range to set as remaining stock!! Great support, thank you!

Vegetal

gooood, funciona bien y se puede configurar en español!!! about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Motor Sports Universe

Really helped with social proof. Conversion rates are doubled and its a great tool to increase margins/sales.

Elliot & Ross

Adi from support helped me with some customization. Support is amazing, replied me so quick I decided to drop a review lol because theyre quick.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18