SALES ROCKET 40 Marketing Apps

Upsells, Volume Discounts, Shipping Bar & Currency Converter!

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Electromatic

Location Portugal

They helped whenever I needed it. I recommend. All doubts and problems were resolved. Recommend to use, there are several options.

July 1, 2022

Hello to our friends at Electromatic

Thank you for sharing such an amazing review with us and the community. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

kellju

If I were to give more than 5 stars I will, Ajani was extremely helpful with our store, He assisted in fixing the issues and bugs and explained in real-time detail how to use the app and its functionality. Thanks, alot Ajani for all the help. The app is indeed a great one. I fully recommend

June 22, 2022

Hello to our friends at kellju

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Sales Rocket. Ajani is the star of our support team and we are delighted to know that he was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Ajani, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Spark Sap

Location France

Amazing app, plenty of functionnalities that would definitely increase conversions and make our lives as shopify store owners much better!
Big Kudos to the technical team who responded very quickly and resolved my request in a matter of minutes!

June 1, 2022

Hello to our friends at Spark Sap

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Sales Rocket. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

airssoundpro

Location Chile

buen soporte y plugins, servicio al cliente super rapido para solucionar problemas y los plugins se ven super en la web

May 30, 2022

Hola a nuestros amigos de airssoundpro

¡Gracias por dejar esta evaluación inteligente! Le agradecemos por tomarse el tiempo para compartir esta evaluación con nosotros y el complejo. Estamos encantados de que nuestro equipo de soporte haya podido ayudarlo. ¡Nos encanta tenerte como cliente y siempre estamos aquí para ayudar a que tu tienda Shopify tenga éxito!

Salud,
Pushpesh y el equipo de soporte de Sales Rocket

Manntara Co.

Location Peru

This app has a lot of cool features and does the job of more than 20 different apps. Give it a shot; your pocketbook will thank you. Support is quite beneficial.

May 30, 2022

Hello to our friends from Manntara Co.

PEDDYS™

Location Germany

Wahnsinnig guter Support, was ich bekommen habe, wirklich. Kann ich jedem empfehlen die app auszuprobieren

Hallo an unsere Freunde bei PEDDYS™

Danke für die tolle Bewertung. Wir freuen uns sehr zu hören, dass Ihnen Sales Rocket gefällt. Wir tun alles, um jedem Händler zu helfen, und ich freue mich, dass wir für Sie ins Schwarze getroffen haben. Wir wünschen Ihnen und Ihrem Shop viel Erfolg!

Prost,
Pushpesh und das Support-Team von Sales Rocket

Supreme Padel

Location Sweden

Wow, the insanely fast replies from the customer service, and in this case Ajani, is amazing. Will def. continue using this app for everything in our shop!

May 23, 2022

Hello to our friends at Supreme Padel

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Sales Rocket. Ajani is the superstar of our support team and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Ajani, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Canvas Galore

Location South Africa

Great Customer Service, helped me so fast every time I needed any help. Would definitely recommend them.

May 6, 2022

Hello to our friends from Canvas Galore

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We are delighted our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We appreciate the recommendation!

BELLA BODIES AUSTRALIA

Location Australia

Such great support and amazing app! Really impressed. So many features and nice to know support can help with small customisations to make things sit how I want them.

May 5, 2022

Hello to our friends at BELLA BODIES AUSTRALIA

Gutsy Goodness

One of the first apps I began using years ago when opening my shopify store and it's withstood always surviving the cut when I need to speed up my shop. The quantity of apps available within this app, the variety, makes it a must-have. This is THE app I recommend to anyone who asks about my shop website behind-the-scenes. Best of all, support is A-MAZ-ING regardless of the hour of day.

April 26, 2022

Hello to our friends from Gutsy Goodness

Thanks for your glowing review. We're glad to know you're enjoying Sales Rocket. I am glad that we have achieved this milestone for you and it is helping you to run a successful business. We really appreciate your business, we are glad that our support team was able to assist you. We love you as a customer and we are always here to help make your Shopify store a success!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50