SALES ROCKET

SALES ROCKET

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Codeinero
4.9
November 21, 2022

It's a very useful app with many features - all in one app. I had removed so many different apps after installing this app. Not to forget there superb sales support team. Thank you.

Kavi The Poetry-Art Project
India
Time spent using app: 3 days
Codeinero replied November 22, 2022

Hello to our friends at Kavi The Poetry-Art Project

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you are enjoying Sales Rocket and that our support team was able to assist you quickly. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

November 11, 2022

lots of possibilities. When we had to deal with an issue support was very helpfull and we came to a solution soon.

Harvest Soon
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 9 months
Codeinero replied November 14, 2022

Hello to our friends at Harvest Soon

Thank you for sharing such an amazing review with us and the community. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

November 7, 2022

I used this app for a discount promo checkout booster app. I received great help from tech support!! I would recommend this app to anyone growing their apparel brand.

BOTWORLD
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Codeinero replied November 8, 2022

Hello to our friends at BOTWORLD

Thank you for the glowing review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Sales Rocket and that our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

November 7, 2022

Great App. Many functions that become used by almost 100% of users. Fast customer service too if a certain function isn't working with your theme etc.

Exotic Soda Company
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Codeinero replied November 8, 2022

Hello to our friends at Exotic Soda Company

November 2, 2022

Great app! Eliminates the use of so many apps, which is ideal for us. I am big on customer service, and I received prompt help, and they were extremely knowledgeable. I would certainly recommend this app if you wanted great service and an app that would cover everything you would need to help your store be successful.

Umulli Emporium
Time spent using app: 39 minutes
Codeinero replied November 3, 2022

Hello to our friends from Umulli Emporium

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time to share this review with us and the community! We are delighted our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We appreciate the recommendation!

Tanu & The Sales Rocket Support Team