SALES ROCKET ‑ 40 apps in one

SALES ROCKET ‑ 40 apps in one

by Codeinero

Bundle, Wheel, Cart Slider, Volume Discounts... from $12.92/m!

Planète Vintage 🚀

Very useful app and very cheap. Don't buy other apps because this app contains all the apps you need.

Snowtex

U GOOTA EVERYTHING YOU WANT TOGETHER VERY GOOD APP
U GOOTA EVERYTHING YOU WANT TOGETHER VERY GOOD APP

Wellenno

The app is very easy to use. Simply install it and turn on the apps that you need. I felt a noticeable increase in my website loading speed after using their speed optimizer feature.

MUGIVER

I actually can't quite believe how efficient all in one this is ,, after having tried so many app claiming to do a job well.... THIS ONE DOES ..MANY at once ! impressed and most definitely recommend ! ALL widgets work harmoniously together.

Oakaya

Hi, I am super happy with Sales Rocket.

As soon as I saw who was behind this product I knew it was a winner!!

Adi Adnan Piric and his team are super experienced and behind some other super awesome products.

As expected SR is nice and easy to set up and use, the DASHBOARD section is nicely done and gets you up and running in no time.

As per my choice, I recommend 5 stars for this product, good to go.

I am hoping size charts are also in the same application.

SR works really well and I hope the team keeps developing the tool.

I had some issues but I had great support from Adi (It shows that the company cares about it´s clients. Great support!)

I am a happy customer :-)

Thank you Adi & SR (Lots of Love) !!

Jollification Candles

Great app where all shop funnels are in one place well worth the price and saves time going between 4 or 5 separate apps
The only improvement would be the related products and the frequently bought together apps to be in alphabetical order to find products easier

Secret Reign

Works great and replaces a number of other apps which saves money and reduces compatibility issues.

Eshe Essentials

I really wish that I had found this when I first started. After trial and error with multiple apps. This is the most user friendly and comprehensive product .

Breana Cheri Boutique

This app is awesome! Anyone who is not using it for their store is leaving money on the table! Thanks for being so easy to use!!!

Fido's Comfort

Essentially everything you need to test different strategies and decide what will help your store convert. I recommend getting the sticky add to cart app as well. I wish I found out about this sooner because it's the total package!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30