SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS in One

SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS in One

by Codeinero

Sales and Conversion Boost with 40+ Apps in One

Kitschy Cocina

This app does so much! And it is easy. I had a wonderful guy in tech support help me with an issue and he went over the top! I highly recommend this app.

August 4, 2021

Hello Kitschy Cocina,

Appreciate you taking the time to write us a review, glad we were able to help. We're always here to help you. Do not hesitate to contact us for any further support. We wish Kitschy Cocina all the very best!!! :D

~Harish & (Sales Rocket Customer Success Team)

DB FIT APPAREL

Excellent service. i needed a tailored adjustment technically on my website and the guys had no problem in doing it for me. Since I have downloaded this up ive been able to create urgency by using the "stock countdown timer" and "get it by x time if you shop today" which has significantly increased conversion rate. Just added the preorder button so am looking forward to seeing if people buy when items are out of stock. Thanks guys

July 28, 2021

Hello there, appreciate you for taking your time to drop this awesome review. Happy knowing your increased conversion rate :D Wish you all the very best DB FIT APPAREL.

Also, try our other Codeinero apps, you'd love it.

Clothishop

Nice app. very useful for our store, thanks. I like their wonderful support. Support is just awesome.

July 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate it. We are always happy to resolve the problems. We wish Clothishop all the best :D You are awesome too :))

~Harish & Customer Success Team

Life In Motion

Overall the multiple 40+ apps in the APP have been amazing and we love it! Based on our store's test cases and business requirements, we managed to test in multiple scenarios and use some of these 40+ apps without any issue, except 1 issue found with the Volume Discount app and the issue can be reproduced. We have reported the issue to the Support Team and Mohit has been responsive and prompt in his replies via email and also via chat when online. In our back and forth discussions, it was understood that it is not an issue but a limitation (functional) within the Volume Discount app where the auto-generated Discount/Coupon Code is applied as per Order, regardless whether the configured setting for selected product items are listed or non-listed in the Volume Discount app. When the Volume Discount app is Disabled, everything works well and fine. However, when the Volume Discount app is Enabled, the non-listed product items must not be displayed in the Cart and Checkout page as the auto-generated DIscount/Coupon Code is still generated automatically causing error message stated as "Coupon Code not available" that requires manual removal in the Cart and Checkout page when an order is placed. We have requested a feature request to address the matter. It is understood Mohit will forward to the Development team as part of ongoing improvement plan. In view of the above, we would still keep the App and to use these 39 apps minus the Volume Discount and looking forward to enhancement to the 1 app in the near future. Thank you.

July 26, 2021

Thank you for taking your time to leave this review, we appreciate it, we're working on customizing the Volume Discount App as per your needs. We wish Life In Motion all the best :D

~Harish & Customer Success Team

Boost Telecom

I had some issues with currency selector placement. The support replied within 15 seconds and helped me to fix everything I wanted very fast. Awesome app, recommend!

Gift Your Imagination

Wonderful app and wonderful support. Reasonably priced app and does the job as described. Support is just awesome. Mohit is a troubleshooter and he is always ready to help. I was able to configure the whole app as per my store requirement within a day with his help. Earlier I was using an app of similar category but switched to it because that was too costly to afford and providing more or less similar functionality. And yes my decision saved me a lot. Thanks a lot Sales Rocket for providing such an affordable app. I'll highly recommend this app to new stores.

Pool Party Pros

Fantastic app and amazing customer service! Fast response time and very clear communication! Love this app!

Alphateas

This app is actually one of my favorites, and I've used A LOT of various shopify apps but I've found few to be as useful as this one, especially in regards to pushing those conversions. I would say at least 50% of sales come from this app alone. Set it up right and you can get conversions on rapid fire, it effectively walks customers through your funnel in a non-invasive way and does so with a "game-type" feel making conversions almost like second nature, the best part about this? Well there's two best parts. For one massive conversion increase, for two customers can find their way to the payments page very quickly and they don't feel like they're being forced through (or at least I've not received any complaints about it, and I've added this app to 3 stores at this point. It also comes with a few subtle touches that I personally am greatly fond of, mainly the easy removal of the shopify branding (I love shopify, but removing the "powered by shopify" at the bottom of every page can help you to distinguish yourself a bit). The inactive tab customization is another of my favorite features. The customer service is also excellent and I certainly recommend you go ahead with the install. This app is a steal and will more than pay for itself with proper set up. The tiered pricing system based on your shopify plan is also stellar and I wish more apps followed suit. Keep up the great work guys!

Paw & Glory

i have used this app for over 6 months now, excellent service and no doubt has improved my conversions. get it without hesitation.

Catstar

Great tool with many possible settings for better customization. The tool covers many necessary functions. Customer support is quick and reliable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46