SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS in One

SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS in One | Reviews

by Codeinero

Frequently Bought, Upsells, Volume Discounts, Shipping Bar!

Glazeoralcare

Excellent app with even better customer service :) Helped me out with everything that I needed and quickly too. Fantastic!

November 25, 2021

Hi Glazeoralcare,

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Sales Rocket and that it is helping you with everything you needed. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

`Harish - Customer Success Team :)

pophomefabric

I have tried a few aps for tiered discounts and this is the only one I tried which did everything i need. The support is fantastic, immediate. Everything seems to be working. This app does a lot more than I need but I will try some of the other features as well.

November 19, 2021

Hello, pophomefabric & Team,

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it. Glad to know you had a positive happy experience. This app does a lot. You could also check our other apps and sister apps here > https://codeinero.net/ which will surely help build the store stronger. You can contact us anytime for any app support.
We wish pophomefabric great successes and all the very best!
Cheers! :D

TheTeenAge

Pretty simple to use. Had an issue but the developer's were onto it ASAP and fixed everything within minutes as well as ensured it was all working. Great customer service.

November 18, 2021

Hello, TheTeenAge & Team,

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it. Glad to know you had a positive happy experience. You can contact us anytime for any app support.
We wish TheTeenAge great successes and all the very best!
Cheers! :D

Mum's Mill

App has a lot of much needed features, cost is reasonable and customer support is extremely wonderful. The max wait time was 5 to 10 mins and received lot of help with setting up the app. Highly recommend. Wonderful app and extraordinary support.

November 17, 2021

Hello Mum's Mill,

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it. Glad to know you had a positive happy experience. You can contact us anytime for any app-related support.
We wish Mum's Mill great successes and all the very best!
Cheers!

Croix Chrétiennes

Great app and good support! The support team answer very quickly, I just wait about 10 minutes and they answer me!

November 11, 2021

Hello Croix Chrétiennes,

We appreciate you taking the time to write us this wonderful review. We're glad and always ready to support you. Contact us anytime for any further support. We wish Croix Chrétiennes and the team all the very best and success!!! :D

~Harish & (Customer Success Team)

Exile Performance Nutrition

This app helped us replace many apps in one shot! Mohit Sansarwal was a great help! From conversion rate boosters, to volume discount creation, to the fine tuning... Sales Rocket is the easiest app we have integrated so far.

November 10, 2021

Hello Exile Performance Nutrition & Team,

We wish Exile Performance Nutrition great success and all the very best!
Cheers!

ARTSGETSET

It is the best app for sales boost, you can make anything that boost your sales by this app. ALL IN ONE SALES APP

October 22, 2021

Hello ARTSGETSET & Team,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, we really appreciate it!
We wish ARTSGETSET great success & all the very best! :D

Evoe Australia

I use 3 or 4 features on this app and they are great. I had a few problems but the customer service is exceptional. Highly recommend thanks

October 22, 2021

Hello Evoe Australia,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review, we appreciate this! Glad to know you already enjoying our apps!
We wish Evoe Australia great success and all the very best! :D

Bloschef

I am super surprised with all the features of this app, which is really useful if you are chase for conversion/user experience/boost sales. Highly recommended! Apart from that , the technical team are really responsible. they fixed the issue as soon as I contact them .

October 12, 2021

Hello Bloschef & Team,

Super excited, and glad you're happy with our app. Appreciate you taking the time to write us this review. Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further support!
We wish Bloschef great success and all the very best! Cheers!!

~Harish - Customer Success Team

EuphoriqueCosmetics

Using this app already for few weeks and can tell that I love it! It has so many options taht i can use at my webshop! Its just amazing! Very recommened! I removed half of my previous apps, beacuse i can use this options in this 1 app.

September 30, 2021

Hello EuphoriqueCosmetics & Team,

Thanks a lot for your review, appreciate it! We're glad to know you already loving SalesRocket. We're always here to support you! Cheers!
We wish EuphoriqueCosmetics a great success and all the very best! :D

~Harish (Customer Success Team)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47