WinkSprout

WinkSprout

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
May 24, 2022

Site is super user friendly and easy to use. Influencer was professional and produced quality content. Happy with services.

A R Z É
Edited May 20, 2022

EARTH TO MALIBU Good platform and great people! Look no further. Influencers did a great job and we accomplished exactly what was needed. Would recommend this platform to others. It’s a no worry solution. We’ve worked with Jonathan and Tiffany before, they do what they say, and are good people who care.

Earth to Malibu
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 13, 2022

This is a great platform to find influencers to work with. Customer service is very responsive and the platform is very user-friendly. Loving winksprout so far!

Roots and Leaves, LLC
May 2, 2022

Great platform, and love that you own all the content created for you. We're able to easily post all the content on our social media channels and our site. The support staff is also very responsive and helpful, highly recommend this platform.

AromaCountry
Time spent using app: 26 minutes
February 19, 2022

Easy to use and influencer did a great job with marketing and pictures! I just wish the membership wasn't so pricey!

JUICE COSMETICS
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 21, 2022

This is the perfect platform to find the best influencers to work with. Their customer service is outstanding and the platform is very user-friendly. So happy to be using WinkSprout!

Luli Bebé
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 13, 2022

As beta testers for the WinkSprout influencer program, our team has been very happy with the results we've seen. We were able to connect with wonderful new influencers who were perfectly on-brand. Onboarding was easy and the WinkSprout interface is user-friendly and straightforward. The WinkSprout team was helpful and responsive throughout the whole process.

Nanobébé US
January 12, 2022

This made working with influencers sooo much easier. Love that it also show the performance of their posts!

WonderSip
Edited January 10, 2022

We love WinkSprout because it is a great platform run by great people who have access to the best influencers.

Patika Pets
January 7, 2022

Love this platform super easy to use. I originally tried the pre-trial plan and loved the results. I am a small business and with this service it allows my business the visibility I need to get the word out about my products. In addition, being a small brand every penny counts on spend on marketing and this is one expense I do not regret!

Zaria Sulia Beauty, LLC.