WinningDSer Powers Dropship

WinningDSer Powers Dropship

by ToBeeCloud

Easily find niche and do dropshipping, advanced Oberlo/DSers

FEZIBO

Finally someone made an app for it with no extra costs.
This is the first time I’m writing a review and i used a lot of apps. You deserve it. Thanks!!

May 18, 2021

Thank you FEZIBO. We're glad you like market data and review importing. And we will publish a store analysis feature this month, hope you will like it.

Uobeauty

I like this plug-in very much, it is very helpful for me to choose products, I can choose the most popular products for testing

May 18, 2021

Thank you Uobeauty. We're glad you like our products selection. And we will publish a store analysis feature this month to help you find more winning products, hope you will like it.

Hippowatch

Very easy to use, it is easier to find some popular products. A lot of good products can be found. I recommend this app

April 29, 2021

Thank you for your review. We will keep updating to make our users happy

Golston Jewelry

Great app! It help me to find trending products in aliexpress. One of features to import review from aliexpress would also by great helpful.

April 21, 2021

Thank you for your support! Review importing feature, you got it!

swepttv

The trending listing and hot listing are useful. Search also seems easy to use. Got some winning products for my store. Great app but the color and the font looks not so good, hope to be improved.

April 16, 2021

Hi swepttv, thank you for your love of our data and we will continue optimizing this feature. And your feedback on the color and the font, we will take it and make the look and feel better.