Seasonal Effects: Pride Month

Seasonal Effects: Pride Month

by Effective Apps

LGTB, butterfly, sakura, hearts, snow effects and decorations

Hitachi Massager (Aust)

Using this app for Xmas. Simple installation, easy to use and control. Graphics are great looking. Thanks.

Bid and Buy Deals

Very cute, I love everything Christmas. I also love that they have content for other seasons as well

Gel Nail Varnish

Great little App to add some seasonal touches to the site. I love how super simple and easy it is. Shahar was awesome as added the same decoration to the let and right for me. Quick communication and very friendly.

I wasn't initially happy with the little amount of control and detail I had over the look, but I was contacted immediately by customer service wanting to help me sort it out and create what I'm looking for. Excellent and fast customer service!

WOW-IPTV

good app. like it very much.good app. like it very much.good app. like it very much.good app. like it very much.

IPTV-CHANNEL STORE

great app. love it.great app. love it.great app. love it.great app. love it.great app. love it.great app. love it.

Musthaves Official Stores

Wow, what a great app!!! Never see something like this. It makes the page really special and a nice place to be.

N.D.L Express

This app adds so much more of a fun experience to my customers. I love how it makes my store look!!!!

Beautyloveglam™

The app is easy to use. I love it !!!!!! Would recommend to all of my friends. My site looks great, just like I pictured it.

BADA$$gymgear

a nice app with great stuff for costumice your store in verry nice themes ... bijv blackfriday or winter or anything you want