3D Seasonal Effects: Valentine

3D Seasonal Effects: Valentine

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 10, 2023

Love the snow fall effect :) and was easy to pause subscription when I no longer wanted to use the effect.

NightKitsuneOfficial
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 7, 2023

Great app for holiday effects Swithcing between the different holidays is easy and the ability to adjust the speed is an added plus! Highly recommend this app if you want to give your shop an extra holiday feel :) Can't wait to see what else they add to it!

K-lusive Kreations
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 13, 2022

An excellent addition to our site creates a magical ambiance. Can't wait to try other holidays. Works seamlessly with our Shopify-themed store.

JAMIEshow Dolls USA
Time spent using app: 4 days
December 5, 2022

We are having so much fun using all the Apps from Effective Apps! Our store looks and sounds awesome! So easy and fast to set up, instantly have your store ready for Black Friday, Holidays with Music too! We love it! Also great customer service. Very fast response. Shout out to Shahar! He is funny, cheerful and very upbeat positive. Took care of everything. Highly recommend giving Effective Apps a try. :) check out our website: verbenamarket.com

Verbena
Time spent using app: 17 days
December 2, 2022

The 3D Seasonal Effects app looks great on my site. I recommend adding this app to your site for a seamless way of adding some variety to your website

PANTIESANDPUMPS.COM
Time spent using app: 12 days
October 28, 2022

It help with bring new people to my website and it helps bring out my website at the same time! Thanks for making this app easy for business owners and the cost is very low too at the same time

smith's fashion clothing online store
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 29, 2022

Very helpfull person and i really like the app. it has lots of options for every season and more. I will keep using it.

The Sissy Market
Belgium
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
June 8, 2022

I needed an app to display some confetti in the thank you page. This app does excatly that and Shahar went the extra mile to make sure my question was answered the best way possible.

BAUSELE
Time spent using app: 2 days
May 30, 2022

I am not one to write reviews - so this would speak volumes. Stumbled across this app by happy accident and they have been brillaint. They have a theme for every occasion and we reached out last minute for a bespoke theme for the Jubilee of the Queen of England and these guys were on hand to develop some webpage decorations for us at such short notice. I cannot recommend enough! They always keep their app fresh and updated just incase you have missed an event!

Wine Deals Direct | Amazing Deals on Wine Cases from Your Favourite Wine Brands
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 16, 2022

Great effects APP... Suuport is spot on and quick! I continue to find sharp looking effects that meet the needs of my shopify store.

Revolight