3D Seasonal Effects: Halloween

3D Seasonal Effects: Halloween

by Effective Apps

Holiday effects decorations: Bats fog pumpkins spiders & more!

Home Desk Treasures

The app was easy to install and when I needed support, it was given promptly - the issue I was having was completely solved. I'm using the Halloween decor in my store, it really looks good! I would recommend this app if you're looking for an easy app to install, great support and beautiful holiday decorations.

Supp Kingz

Great App! Easy to install and setup within minutes. Plenty of holidays and options to choose from. Well worth the cost for what you are paying!

Gratitude and Graces

Great App! Added for the first day of Fall & the falling leaves & Halloween designs are perfection!! My Customers are loving it!

Lip-Lash Cosmetics

I love it! It adds a cute touch to my shop! The developer is communicative, responsive and open to hearing requests.

jewelxglosses

I used this app to make my website look less dull. This app really made my website look so much better and more lively!

Netties Boutique1

I love the butterfly theme it blend in beautiful with my online store. Thank you for creating such a beautiful theme.

AS Fashion_official

I like your app very much, & please add more effects like party popper blast etc

designcutsvg

Are there 10 stars? Cause of so, I'll rate 11! Thanks to it, my shop appearance looks better than ever. Thank you so much for creating such an amazing app!

Easy in Beauty

I was exploring Shopify apps & integrations for designing the website and came across your Seasonal Effects app. The app is very simple to install and adds beautifully designed animations to your Shopify store. I love how you can select which page the motion designs appear on your website.

Eye Can Create

THIS APP IS SO EASY TO INSTALL! ONLY A FEW CLICKS BEFORE THE EFFECTS APPEAR ON YOUR SITE! This app is so cute! I love the hearts falling! In this climate we definetly need more love! Highly Recommened!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8