Reviews (151)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its variety of holiday themes and easy integration with stores. They appreciate its ability to enhance store visuals without affecting site speed. The customer service is noted as responsive and accommodating, even offering custom effects. The app is seen as affordable and valuable for boosting customer engagement and sales. It provides flexibility in theme selection and effect speed adjustment. Some merchants have utilized it to promote causes, highlighting its customization capabilities.

September 5, 2021

I love it! It adds a cute touch to my shop! The developer is communicative, responsive and open to hearing requests.

Lip-Lash Cosmetics
September 29, 2020

App very nice and gives a cool atmosphere effect to the awning, easy to install I recommend to create an atmosphere according to the seasons

The 7th Tube
France
August 14, 2021

I love the butterfly theme it blend in beautiful with my online store. Thank you for creating such a beautiful theme.

Netties Boutique1
October 4, 2020

Love this, it looks so nice on my store
I really appreciate that it is also free again thank you so much

Wigsdomehair
Netherlands
November 30, 2021

Great app and great effects, easy to use and also a reasonable price! I've used it for Black Friday and now I'm going to use it also for Christmas!

HLife Online
Italy
7 months using the app
February 14, 2022

I used this app for Valentine's Day promotion and it assisted with customer experience. Support is friendly and prompt to reply.

Woven Worldwide
7 months using the app
January 7, 2023

Great app for holiday effects Swithcing between the different holidays is easy and the ability to adjust the speed is an added plus! Highly recommend this app if you want to give your shop an extra holiday feel :) Can't wait to see what else they add to it!

K-lusive Kreations
December 9, 2021

this app works super smooth, with nice design possibilities for all the important sale days during the year.

balduin – the olfactory store
Germany
September 29, 2022

Very helpfull person and i really like the app. it has lots of options for every season and more. I will keep using it.

The Sissy Market
Belgium
October 5, 2020

I would recommend this app, this app adds the extra invitation needed for customers visiting your shop.

Ultimate Blinks