Wipeout Hide out of stock , 108 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
8 januari 2020

I have been using this on all my stores for about 4 years now. I use the paid version. It works. If you need help they respond quickly. I don't see how you can have a functioning shopify store without this app. I have 5 stores and its the first thing I do when I create a new store. I add this app.

QuickDVDdelivery
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
StoreBuilder svarade 9 januari 2020

Thanks a lot for the great review! We are here to help and we respond quickly as we know your time is valuable.

21 februari 2019

This app works flawlessly, not a single problem since using it.
Our stock changes so quick this is a must have app to enable we only show our instock items.

Caths Direct
Storbritannien
Redigerat 13 juni 2020

They say that every time someone finds you online and clicks on a sold out product, it down-grades you in search.

For many years, I manually hid and un-hid products from my store which is a hugely time-consuming process with over 5,000 in stock products.

With this app, all of that tedious work is done for you. I figure that this saves me a few hours every month. It's MORE than worth the monthly rate.

Great app and amazing service. You will not be disappointed.

Rocky Mountain Glass Crafts
23 maj 2020

Does exactly what you need it to do and saves me a bunch of time! Love it! Highly recommend this app if you have a online store that has a lot of different products that come in the shop. For us it's guitars and saves us a lot of time!

Drop Dee Guitars
StoreBuilder svarade 25 maj 2020

Thanks for this amazing review! Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything.

8 april 2019

I use this app regularly and love how it hides products I have sold out of and then with the ease of pressing a button it shows the stock is available again when I have restocked.

Pink Poppies Living Creatively
Australien
9 januari 2018

What a great app - I LOVE IT! Thank you for making this available for the bargain price of FREE!

Mullard Magic
Storbritannien
30 juli 2016

I would recommend to anyone that wants to not show inventory that is out of stock especially if you are like me and have 30,000 - 40,000 products and inventory varies all the time.

Thefansshop
Redigerat 18 september 2016

Excellent..

Haven't found any better app to hide/unhide your products automated....
Support is excellent

Best feature is having the exclude feature where you can show the best selling products even if out of stock...

5 stars well deserved

Kidscity In
Indien
26 januari 2018

Great App and Customer Service

Wisetech Inc
Kanada
Redigerat 8 oktober 2019

Best App in my store, simple yet very useful. Hide Sold-Out products and Publish In-Stock perfectly. Thank you WIPEOUT!

ZEALO