Wipeout Hide out of stock , 108 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
27 mars 2019

Great App! Allows me to hide and reshow my inventory with ease! Very easy to use and set up! highly recommended!

The Organizing Shoppe
Redigerat 28 november 2018

A great little app. it does exactly as it claims, quickly and with minimum fuss. Very impressed.
- CampsieBooks

Campsie Books
13 juli 2020

10 out of ten service, support quick and responsive, highly recommend to keep your site clean of out of stocks!

Supplements.co.nz
Nya Zeeland
StoreBuilder svarade 13 juli 2020

Thank you for this terrific review! We're always glad to help.

19 mars 2018

Excellent app. Cannot imagine how we lived before. Ensures we never show products that are unavailable. Without it we could have large quantities of our inventory showing but customer cannot buy. An absolute must have app!

Thedogbedpeople
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
Redigerat 22 september 2018

I've used this app (free version) for a year and find it to be easy to use and does the job beautifully.

designsbyshirl.com
11 juli 2019

My store is a mini market and I have lots of small items, honestly the Wipeout App is one of the best tools I have on my Shopify store. First because saves time hiding sold out products, before I had to manually adjust sales channel, now one click and it is done 100% accurate. I also like to receive the email with the items sold out in case I forgot to reorder them. Second it is publish in-stock products; another click and all the items are back online. Refrigerated and frozen items are only available at my point-of-sale and there is an easy way to “not publish” them using "Tags". I did not figure out at first but Wipeout customer service was so fast replying my email with step-by-step instructions that I couldn't believe how fast and precise the process is. Now my website is clean without all those sold out products and all the items in stock with proper exceptions are available to my customers. No more manual sales channel adjustment for me! :)

Hi Brazil Market
11 mars 2018

Love this app. Easy to use and works quickly and efficiently.

Tea Tree Fabrics
Australien
22 augusti 2018

A very useful app to quickly hide out of stock items. It allows you to add items to a list that you always want to show on your site and you can easily reverse the 'wipeout' if you're not happy with it. Saves a lot of time.

Duckbarn
5 juni 2016

We were having critical issues (mass hiding of in stock products) with another, very popular app that offers many other features. We used Wipeout to help fix what was an emergency situation, but we've actually chosen to use it instead of the other app for hiding/un-hiding functionality.

My only wishlist item would be to schedule when we want the hiding and un-hiding to occur and possibly run it more than once per day automatically, but other than that it's quick and it's great!

Mmawarehousellc
11 juni 2020

Awesome! app - v useful. Been using it at ilovetunics.com for couple of years - love it! as you can easily see whats sold out

I Love Tunics
Australien
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
StoreBuilder svarade 11 juni 2020

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! Glad the app is useful. If you need anything feel free to reach out.