Wipeout Hide Sold Out Products

Wipeout Hide Sold Out Products

by StoreBuilder

Hide Out of Stock Products Automatically

David Christopher's

We love this app. It saves us so much time. When an item is sold out, it automatically hides it from our website. Then, we get a report of the items and can double check to make sure we are truly sold out. If we aren't, we can add more quantity, and the product will be visible again. It makes our website look neater and less cluttered with the sold out items hidden.

September 16, 2021

Happy to hear that you find our app useful to declutter sold-out products in your store. Thank you for this review!

Pool Party Pros

Easy to use! Why have customers come to your store only to see OOS items? This solves everything! I have this app on all my stores. Recommend!

June 18, 2021

Thanks for recommending our app! Happy to hear that the app solves your needs.

Joymax.ae

Hi, so been running this for the past 2 months or more+ it's one of the best apps you will use for your store. literally satisfying and I haven't face any issue till now.
simple, clean + recommended.

April 19, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Glad to see that you are satisfied with our app!

Ponova

It works really well, and it really can mask products
Simple and easy to us , .............................................

February 12, 2021

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Riverfront Jewelry

So far, so good... works are described. As I grow, and as my needs grow, I look forward to buying the premium version. Thanks again

February 9, 2021

Glad to hear the app is working well for you! Feel free to reach out to us if you need any assistance at all.

The Curious Pancake

Great free app for bulk hiding out of stock products. Great free app for bulk hiding out of stock products.

January 21, 2021

Love it when customers see the value of our app! Thanks for sharing your review

EHChocolatier

Worked like a charm. This really saved me during the last two weeks of the holidays when I had to quickly remove products from my online store.

January 2, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review! Really happy to hear our app helped you during the holiday season.

Mini Diva Jewels

This app has been a GAME CHANGER for me! My inventory changes literally every day and I sell out of stuff all the time. Having to manually update the store each time would be a pain. This saves me so much time!!! Now, if Shopify would give them the code necessary to allow them to expand the app to remove out of stock items from other sales channels, it would be perfect. Come on, Shopify!

December 31, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review! Happy to see our app saving you time and effort.

DFM Stores

This app is great for stores with a lot of over 100,000 SKUs which is what we were looking for. Other similar apps only focused on stores with smaller catalogs so this was a great thing for us. The app also does what it promises to do without any work or coding which is awesome.

December 23, 2020

Thank you for this wonderful review! Glad to hear that the app is working out smoothly for your store. Feel free to reach out if you need any assistance in the future.

Test Valley Models.com

"Great customer support already 5* for that !
Installed the App, asked a question, answered in less than a minute, wish all customer service was like this

December 5, 2020

Thank you! We love helping our customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9