Wipeout

Wipeout

by StoreBuilder

Hide Sold-Out products or Publish In-Stock Automatically

Pink Poppies Living Creatively

I use this app regularly and love how it hides products I have sold out of and then with the ease of pressing a button it shows the stock is available again when I have restocked.

The Organizing Shoppe

Great App! Allows me to hide and reshow my inventory with ease! Very easy to use and set up! highly recommended!

Give Socially

Great app especially for free and fantastic support. I had an issue and got an email reply and phone call....which is amazing!

Caths Direct

This app works flawlessly, not a single problem since using it.
Our stock changes so quick this is a must have app to enable we only show our instock items.

Chatica

Great app. It worked perfectly well all the times we used it and really simple to use as well. Definitely recommend it

Hampshire Models

Very handy app, does what it says on the tin, and the interface is clean and tidy too. Thanks to Naren for support.

Prymaxe

This app comes in real handy when you want everything automated for you, like making sure anything/everything in stock is posted, anything which runs out of stock is hidden on site. You can also control which item gets posted/hidden by using the exclude by tag feature. I really hope they come up with a launch date too so I do not have to use 2 different apps to set a launch date for an item. Have been using this for 2 years, really happy and loving it.

Campsie Books

A great little app. it does exactly as it claims, quickly and with minimum fuss. Very impressed.
- CampsieBooks

designsbyshirl.com

I've used this app (free version) for a year and find it to be easy to use and does the job beautifully.

Urbanbohochic

This app was a snap to install and worked exactly as advertised. Within a minute, all of my 'sold out' products were hidden from my site, immediately improving customer experience. This was a saving grace after the Shopify solution not working. Bravo.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6