Reseñas (191)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
23 de mayo de 2024

Great app for importing reviews from Etsy and showing reviews on website. Fantastic support. Super responsive and helpful.

Silk Closet
24 días usando la aplicación
20 de mayo de 2024

On the occasion that I’ve needed support, the team behind Reviews Importer has been responsive and professional, providing solutions in a timely manner.

Game Galaxy
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
31 de mayo de 2024

The support team goes above and beyond! They put your needs first. I look forward to seeing this app grow!

StoryINbag™
7 días usando la aplicación
25 de junio de 2024

I was having trouble with some width issues and support helped me quick. very nice ;)

BloomVault
3 días usando la aplicación
19 de abril de 2024

This app is easy to install and configure, and it works well. There are options to help match your theme branding. Tech support was very prompt in helping me with an enhancement and it works perfectly. Import of historic reviews from Etsy is quick and easy, for both product level reviews and shop reviews.

A Custom Cookie
21 días usando la aplicación
24 de abril de 2024

I was very happy with the performance of this app on my 2nd store, that I applied it to my 1st store. It's user friendly, easy to navigate and I was able to do everything I needed without allocating so much time.

Support is an added plus to this app. What it would've took me 2hrs to even understand and do, the representative fixed in 2 mins. He was patient and kept communication channels going even when I did miss a chat or two lol. I appreciate saving me time and plenty of headaches.

COLRHERBALCO
4 días usando la aplicación
26 de abril de 2024

The app looks great, is easy to use and once there do occur unclarities the support is quick to reply and very helpful.

Evo X
Alemania
26 de mayo de 2024

O melhor aplicativo de avaliação, oferece muito me ajudou demais em tudo, e ainda barato, recomendo demais, única coisa que seria perfeito seria se ele pudesse conectar com outros aplicativos como pagefly, gempage builder e etc, tirando isso ele ainda é perfeito e funciona perfeitamente no editor padrão sendo muito compatível e fluído.
(edit: Lembrei também que ele é um dos únicos aplicativos que é possível importar reviews da shopee e milhares de outras, nota 1000)

Cinto Seguro
Brasil
22 de abril de 2024

The best reviews app!
Super fast and friendly support!

GYMSWIFT
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
3 de abril de 2024

This is a great smart app! I am glad I found it.
And the customer support is superb! I reported a glitch to them, and Jayden was eager to get on top of it. He fixed the issue right on the spot for me!
Kudos to them!