Reseñas (189)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
24 de mayo de 2024

I was having problems implementing my reviews on my site and the customer support went above and beyond helping me in record time. Seriously impressed and can't recommend enough, thank you!

Alchemist Models
Reino Unido
44 minutos usando la aplicación
4 de marzo de 2024

The support team goes above and beyond! They put your needs first. I look forward to seeing this app grow!

Dailysleek

Ventona
Estados Unidos
2 meses usando la aplicación
Codex Apps respondió 21 de abril de 2024

Hi Ventona, we have that feature :)

Please check this screenshot: https://share.cleanshot.com/dNFVqWpw

or this guide: https://codex-apps.gitbook.io/wisereviews/product-guides/customizing-my-review-widgets#customizing-translating-the-language-of-your-widget

If you still need any help, please contact our customer support via live chat.

4 de abril de 2024

Excellent. Crazy good app, thanks, Great contact with the developer.

Aspire
Países Bajos
3 días usando la aplicación
14 de junio de 2024

I've been testing the app and it is working great so far. Also, Jayden helped me to enable the ratings on my product cards, great support. I can recommend it so far!

Paws-Mart
Reino Unido
26 minutos usando la aplicación
26 de febrero de 2024

I recently started using Wise Reviews from Codex Apps for my Shopify store, and I am beyond impressed with the overall experience. The app itself is a powerhouse of features, offering a comprehensive solution for managing and displaying customer reviews.

What sets Wise Reviews apart is the exceptional support. My encounter with Jayden was very smooth and he has an amazing customer support skils. He is not only prompt but also incredibly knowledgeable. Any question or concern I had was addressed with patience and expertise, making the entire setup process seamless.

The app's user-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate and customize the appearance of reviews on my website. I appreciate the variety of display options and the ability to showcase user-generated content effectively.

I've tried other review apps in the past, but Wise Reviews stands out for its reliability and robust functionality. It has certainly elevated the credibility of my store, and I've noticed increased trust from my customers.

In conclusion, if you're in search of a top-notch review app with outstanding support, Wise Reviews from Codex Apps is the way to go. I couldn't be happier with my decision, and I highly recommend it to fellow Shopify store owners.

DIY Wall Panel
Turquía
3 días usando la aplicación
13 de marzo de 2024

This is so best to make reviews thanks

All To Buyers
Pakistán
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
23 de marzo de 2024

The best and fast service! Nice team work!!!!

Wood carving tools STRYI
Ucrania
9 días usando la aplicación
25 de enero de 2024

Don't let the low reviews fool you, this is one of those apps that is going to become popular. Easy to use, Jayden is quick to help you out and such a good app to have and I've downloaded the popular ones but this one makes things more simple. 10/10 and the app is still growing as you can tell by the new programs his adding its only going to get better.

TheConnect&Plug
Estados Unidos
3 meses usando la aplicación
30 de marzo de 2024

The support team is very prompt to respond and address the issues. Thank you.

HomeMacres