WiseReviews ‑ Product Reviews

Rating (5)
Developer
Codex Apps
December 6, 2022

Fast response and helpful from the team. The app is very nice to allow import review from Shopee shop which will greatly help new shopify shop without review

DidadiSG
Singapore
Time spent using app: 12 days
Codex Apps replied December 6, 2022

We’re so happy to hear your review for WiseReviews. Thank you for giving us a chance to contribute to your success. Feel free to get in touch anytime you need assistance! :)

November 21, 2022

A wonderful app! I faced slight issue as I was new to the app. And Jayden helped me to fixed it fast. Helpful & knowledgeable support. Great app great support!

Cloudwhiff
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Codex Apps replied November 21, 2022

November 18, 2022

Ótimo atendimento do suporte, bem rápido e eficiente, mas o bom mesmo é que tem como importar avaliações da shopee.

Tavares Store
Time spent using app: 4 days
Codex Apps replied November 18, 2022

November 15, 2022

O melhor app de reviews, só de ter a shopee já sai na frente da maioria. Suporte dos caras rápido e bem inteligentes.

Outlet Simples
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Codex Apps replied November 15, 2022

November 8, 2022

very good app excellent service the app makes it very easy because I can add a quick review in my store

GABBANI