WiserNotify Social Proof Popup

WiserNotify Social Proof Popup

by Wiser Notify

Recent Sales Popup, Sales Counter, FOMO, Urgency Notification

IMbesharam.com

Great social proof app, very easy to use and customize with many advanced settings too for granular control. We switched to this app from another one and never looked back. More features, at less price. Developers and support team also is top notch.

June 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words,

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you.

Magnet Shoes Store

This app is a MUST HAVE for all social proof notification that you need to implement to your shop : the app is easy, ready to use and allow you to personalize deeply your sales pop. The Wiser Notify support team is very reactive and always ready to help you. As soon as I installed the Wiser Notify sales pop on my shop, I have seen my conversation rate doubling !

May 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to know that our app helps you to improve conversion rates! It is really proud to have you as our client. Thanks for giving value-added suggestion too.

Regards,