Wish Marketplace Integration

Wish Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Wish, list your products and manage orders.

Martha's Living Brands

Cedcommerce is a holy grail which is a blessing for merchants. The response from the team is very helpful. It would have been very difficult for sellers without Cedcommerce especially when it comes to managing products.
My manager Miss Swati is very patient and encouraging in her assistance.
I will recommend Cedcommerce as a great marketing opportunity

Sun Storm Fashion

i enjoyed the app very much everything was easy to understand. Swati made sure she answered all of my questions and everything was resolved correctly. She is the best in my opinion for skills and technical knowledge for Wish marketplace. I rate her a 5-Stars for excellence. I can go to her anytime and she is always there and prompt.

Cross Border Exporter

Very useful only one app for wish. Really works very well. Every products added the wish in seconds. Count for SKU.

Rolram68

I have used the app successfully to upload well over 5000 products on Wish. The process has been very smooth and the service and support of Swati has been outstanding! I highly recommend this app!

The dashboard is easy to use and understand. If you are interested in selling on Wish then you really should do so with this app!

Outdoorfun

I use this app it’s amazing they have the best customer service and best app integration nothing negative about this app

Top offers.it

Il miglior supporto che abbia mai incontrato! Tutti i problemi con l'utilizzo del sistema sono stati risolti rapidamente dalla chat, tutto wish è ottimo,molto soddisfatto! consiglio vivamente di provarlo!

KINNMO

i have been using the Cedcommerce for a few months now. These guys are the best in the business. I mean day or night they will troubleshoot the issue and go out if their way to help anyone... Customer service is excellent... Feels like your never alone when u get stuck doing something and if you can't figure it out they are right there to help you get you back on the right track saving a lot of time and headache trying to figure out your self.

Handytize

I loaded the app on Shopify yesterday. I didn’t know how to use it so I contacted support who kindly walked me through the steps. Great app and great support

Emira Kallel

facile da utilizzare, collaboratore sempre pronto all´aiuto e all´ascolto, risposte veloci.
Unica cosa da migliorare nell app validare i prodotti..... un po piú veloce

XoticBrands Home Decor

This app has been an absolute lifesaver when it comes to integrating with wish. The user interface is useable but can certainly be improved for more intuitive navigation; however, the dedicated customer service more than makes up for it. The help and support I got from Swati is the real differentiator here. She made sure my onboarding process was smooth and continues to be supportive and responsive to ensure I remain at a happy place with their solution. Recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7