Wish Marketplace Integration

Wish Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Wish, list your products and manage orders.

Pellatt Cornucopia

I am selling on Wish marketplace, and tried many other apps to integrate my Shopify store, but I found this app perfectly fit for my business. As it made my work very to by importing products and listing them on wish in just a few minutes, which may take weeks for me if I would have created them on Wish manually.

I am very thankful to the CedCommerce team as they guided me with all the process and help me in choosing the products to be uploaded. They will provide you as much time you need to understand the app as well as the marketplace.

Dear Pellatt Cornucopia,

Thanks for sharing your kind words. Your trust helps us to make things better for you.

Spring Magnolia

I used this application to help me to integrate my shopify store with wish and they help me a lot. They uploaded my products, and help me step by step.

Dear Spring Magnolia,

Thanks for sharing your kind words here.

Team CedCommerce

Guyos Apparel

Worst Customer service !!!
Never respond
Charge me $240 for 6 months Even i have no wish store!
when you will need them , They will not be there For you

July 13, 2019

Dear Guyos,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

We apologize for all the inconvenience you have faced. We were in regular communication with you to sort out your problems. Your Wish account has been suspended because you didn't follow the infringement policy of Wish. We had also informed you about the same before uploading products. We have also initiated your complete amount as a refund because we understand that you faced loss in business. Wish Marketplace Integration App helps you to sell on Wish but please don't consider it Wish.com.

Let us know if anything else we can do for you.

Thanks,

babygmajesticfashion

great customer service very easy to import product s in bulk really easy great for growing your business in finding true customers

Dear Babygmajesticfashion,

Thanks for the ratings, we are here to help 24*7.

SUNNYTSTAR

I use this app to help me to import products from Shopify. Very easy to use, reducing time with importing. They have the best client support! They answer very fast and clear to all my questions.
It is the best place to start your business!

Ashley's Cosplay Cache

This is the most excellent customer service I have encountered on my Shopify plan. I cannot wait to begin using this app. This app is very easy to use and the customer service is always ready to help. I love how this app is easier to use for importing products compared to other services such as Amazon which is a long process.

G.L.C. SALES

I think Wish Marketplace is perfect. They have the best help you can ask for. Great place to start your own business.

caldstore

best help for my business! Thank you so much! It's easy and helpful for wish and shopify! Best app service!!!!

Teyas's Shop

I used this app to help me integrate my products to Shopify. till now everything is perfect, a little expansive but let us see where it will take us.

Diosa Edition

First I would like to say that this app makes listing products on wish.com effortless. The step by step instructions were so easy to follow that my 5 year old son could do it. (YES. It was that EASY!) If you get confused, their is a chat at the bottom right corner that is so easy to use and customer service answers you in less than a minute!! Srajan in customer service was so patient with me. This is literally the best customer service I have ever had in my life!!! Not even kidding, great jobs guys!