Wish Marketplace Integration

Wish Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Wish, list products, sync inventory and manage orders.

Tache Home Fashion

over charges you, very expensive, poor service, wrong uploads and categories and provides 0 sales, just waste of money. we wasted a lot of money for nothing

March 6, 2019

Dear Tache Home Fashion,

We respect your concerns for app but we would like to inform you that you haven't paid anything to app. Wish Marketplace Integration is a 3rd party integration app which helps you to sell on Wish. You were using the trial period of app.

You are charged by Wish.com because you didn't follow their infringement policy properly and listed unauthorized products to sell. We understand your concerns regarding your business. You can join us back to sell on Wish.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

DaDa Bedding Collection

Terrible experience, don't waste your money and time with this app, avoid it at all cost, just a waste of time

March 27, 2019

Dear DaDa Bedding Collection,

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

EmerchantOutlet

Customer service is amazing they guided me every step of the way and were friendly making this a wonderful experience. THANK YOU!

OCEANO CLOTHING

The Magnificent Stuff

Hi dears, thip app is amazing first the customer support is awesome. They helped us on every problem and solve them. App is very easy to use but just need to know list your products properly on your shopify then wish will approve them. Thank you for your help Cedcommerce :)

themagnificent.net

I Am Jen

Having an awesome support with Neha, she always find ways to fix any problem, upload any products etc. She's been so much help! she takes time to communicate, and very hardworking. I love their customer support and the app itself is very straight forward and easy to use. I recommend this app.

Ur Sales Force Retail Store

Outstanding Customer Service! Neha took a lot of time to help us get everything integrated properly. I still need to provide some extra documentation to wish for some of my products but Neha went above and beyond to help me get everything connected and functioning properly. I look forward to doing more business with CEDCommerce

La Caverne De Popeye

I had a great help with Neha
I recommend their services (effective, available and reactive)

M A K Sporting

very very goods service ,The question raised quickly resolved,good job!

Amcelltech

they are just great customer services, and work on your needs in hurry. They also take time to communicate with you, and they act fast. I like it