Wishl Favorites Wishlist

Let your customers keep a wishlist and keep them coming back!

From $9.99/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Giving Keys

If you're looking for a quick plug and play kind of app, this is the app you need. Easy installation if you're not looking to add anymore customizable features with App.

My only issue is that they lack some basic functions such as being able add another command/callback after you have added an item to your cart from the wishlist.

Chomp Chew Bead Designs

The support for this app is out of this world! Ryan and Kim both worked with us to make customizations to the app to make sure that it worked perfectly with our site and theme. They even added some custom code to help with pop-up location, created a custom landing page for us and all in all just went above and beyond. So thrilled to have this option available to our customers and love the way it integrates so seamlessly! Check it out on our site www.chompchewbeaddesigns.com

Classic Stills

This is the second time I've used this app for a Shopify store. Always works perfectly and the support is fantastic.

Stone Direct

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The App is exactly what we wanted- multiple lists, ability to share and save long term. So far So Excellent. Even More the Support is the Greatest I have experience in this long process of building a complex site. Thank You Ryan- Thank You! You're The Best.

Piufashion

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 month

great app guys keep up the good work

We Workplace

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app! Works as expected with no problems whatsoever. Amazing support from the ShopStorm team.

Lexi Butler Designs

Ok, so for the monthly price offered, by far the best that's available here.
I thought there was something better out there and that why I uninstalled this app for a brief moment and checked out some other wishlist app. Needless to say they were not worth it...so I am back.......so thank you for this great app!

Yourgreatfinds Outlet

I love this app and my customers love this app so much that I just added it to my second website. It helps with cart abandonment because they have a place to save favorites besides a cart. You can see the lists and what is most popular. The insights are so valuable! The emails are great as well. The best part is Lucas. The customer service is top notch. If I could give 10 stars, I would. Buy this app. Your customers with love it and so will you.

Cosmenaturbiovrai

Location France
Time spent using app About 23 hours

C'est extra bonne app je viens de l'installer nous la recommandons
assez simple d'utilisation merci

Madebycleo

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love this app! I just set it up today and tested it thoroughly -- everything is working smoothly and it looks great. I had looked at a number of different options on the market that offer a similar solution but they all seemed to have one dealbreaker or another -- either complicated setup that involved the developer's involvement, or the Wishlists wouldn't save the customers' product variant selections. This app does it all and it was so easy to setup. I also greatly appreciate the very clear instructions for setup -- my theme was one of those that apparently didn't have the Shopping Cart button in the standard liquid file (but rather in a snippet), but the app developers had already anticipated this possibility and had alternate instructions that I followed with zero issues. Thanks very much for making such a solid, useful product at a very reasonable price.

***

Updated 8/7/17

Still love the app. Recently had to ask for some help from the developers due to some changes that occurred over the last few months that caused the app to stop functioning normally. They were very responsive and helpful in addressing the issue -- and were able to resolve the matter very promptly with a couple of code updates. I greatly appreciate their service (in addition to the value of this app).