Wishl Favorites Wishlist

Wishl Favorites Wishlist | Reviews

by Golden Rule Ventures

Let your customers keep a wishlist and keep them coming back!

Cosmenaturbiovrai

C'est extra bonne app je viens de l'installer nous la recommandons
assez simple d'utilisation merci

Madebycleo

Love this app! I just set it up today and tested it thoroughly -- everything is working smoothly and it looks great. I had looked at a number of different options on the market that offer a similar solution but they all seemed to have one dealbreaker or another -- either complicated setup that involved the developer's involvement, or the Wishlists wouldn't save the customers' product variant selections. This app does it all and it was so easy to setup. I also greatly appreciate the very clear instructions for setup -- my theme was one of those that apparently didn't have the Shopping Cart button in the standard liquid file (but rather in a snippet), but the app developers had already anticipated this possibility and had alternate instructions that I followed with zero issues. Thanks very much for making such a solid, useful product at a very reasonable price.

***

Updated 8/7/17

Still love the app. Recently had to ask for some help from the developers due to some changes that occurred over the last few months that caused the app to stop functioning normally. They were very responsive and helpful in addressing the issue -- and were able to resolve the matter very promptly with a couple of code updates. I greatly appreciate their service (in addition to the value of this app).

Darksensual

If you need a clean looking and smooth working wishlist. Don't look any further.. Very good support as well!

Here Comes The Bling

After trying every favorites app in the Shopify store Inwas reluctant to hone another one a try/ but I am so excited that I did. The Wishl app has all of the features wanted for s price that I can afford. The customer Service is the BEST!!!

Ca Menessentials

After moving to over to Shopify we're now able to provide our customers with a long-requested feature: the wishlist. After looking at a few that are available and installing one other wishlist app first, we discovered WishL and haven't looked back since. The app installs easily, can be customized to fit your site layout, and in our case where we needed a tiny bit of support it was fast and cheerful. We definitely would recommend this apps for anyone looking to add a wishlist to their site.

Yourgreatfinds

Amazing! First of all Lucas is the Master! He is so knowledgeable and helpful. He helped me export my old wishlist to his so that my customers would not be mad at lost wish list items when I switched over. I am so pleased! Great service.
And then there is the app. It looks great and the data is outstanding. I can see what is being wished which helps me with pricing and being a better buyer. If I could give more than 5 Stars Lucas and this app would get 100 stars!

Cpinteriors

Extremely well-functioning wishlist. We have tried many and then finally settled with Wishl. Wish we would have found this app sooner. Lucas is a very responsive and helpful app developer.

Karmak

This is awesome! Seriously...I went through at least 3 or 4 other wishlist apps, and uninstalled them all not long after trying. This has the easiest customization options. It's very user-friendly!

Soulmakes

100% THE BEST wishlist app - hands down. Installation is super easy and hassle-free - and it integrates well with the style of whatever theme you are using. Here's the highlights...

1. The best feature - no account needed for customer to add to wishlist. We saw an IMMEDIATE jump in the amount of wishlists made daily.
2. Multiple wishlists feature is great, especially with being able to rename the wishlists
3. Look and feel of the app on the storefront is superb
4. Preferences/customization options are great.
5. Documentation and advance setup guides are very useful
6. Being able to lookup wishlists and see stats directly in the Admin
7. Lucas was SUPER helpful when setting everything up - We wanted to import our current customers' wishlists from the previous app we were using. He helped to make this happen for an extremely modest one-time fee. The transition was absolutely seamless.

Only thing missing is robust reporting and conversion tracking. But for the price, it is MORE than worth it. Don't hesitate - install it now!

Shoreline 2

This is, quite simply, the very best wish list app on Shopify:

• Easy installation
• Easily customizable Wishlist hosting / landing page
• Very customizable add-to-list widget, so it can easily match your theme.
• No account required to create a list
• The very best add-to-list functionality—it all happens right on the product page. Very slick. No one else has anything like this.

What's missing:

• Reporting. Did the app generate sales? There is no way to know.
• Notification. It would be great to get an email when a list is created.
• Deletion. It would be helpful to be able to delete some wish lists.

But don't let these minor things sway you—this really is the best Wishlist app on this platform. Get it now.