Wishl Favorites Wishlist

Let your customers keep a wishlist and keep them coming back!

From $9.99/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

1 review

My Crystal Grove

We could not get the app to work. I reached out to the company back in November asking for help. I got a reply back asking for us to give them authorization to our shop, which we approved. A few days later, we were told their app isn't compatible with the latest Shopify framework and they would be updating it. To this day, they never even once used their authorization to look into the problem, it shows that they have never logged on. We uninstalled the app after a frustrating lack of communication and progress. We have since moved on to another app that works perfectly.

July 5, 2022

Hi

We want to apologize that the app was not performing as expected. We didn't use the login access as our support staff was made aware the fix will be rolled out to everyone versus fixing it in your shop alone.

We always strive to support our customers to the best of our abilities, and we regret being unable to meet your expectations.

I can confirm we rolled out the updates needed, and now the app is compatible with the latest Shopify framework.

Again, we apologize that the app did not meet your expectations then. Feel free to contact our support team if you have any questions. We are happy to assist :)