Wishl Favorites Wishlist

Wishl Favorites Wishlist

by Golden Rule Ventures

Let your customers keep a wishlist and keep them coming back!

BUZZE Trends

Great app! Easy to use. Had some issues with inserting the code (it was my theme and not the app!) and the support team helped me straight away. I am very pleased. Thank you!

lightinpixel

App is working great. Needed a little help for customization, support team was quick and great. Recommended for smart multi wishlists

Drestiny

Amazing support from the team that's delivered fast. The Wishlist has increased my business and I can't do without it and you need this app too! Thanks for the help and support!

LaurenHeleneCouture

There was a bit of going back and forth and problems accessing my store admin but the app is now installed and looks great.

Kate & Kris

Absolutely the best assistance I’ve ever received. Brian responded to my issues super fast and helped with the set up! I highly recommend! I wish every app I used was this amazing!

Quilting Books Patterns and Notions

Great help by Brian. I emailed with an issue. He emailed me right back and in no time had it fixed. Great customer service, very polite and a pleasure to do business with ! ~ Elaine

Kate's Clothing

Great app, it does everything we need for a nice low fixed cost. The customer support is also excellent.

Daily Charme

Easy to use and support was prompt in solving problems. It's nice to let the customers share their wishlist with us. Recommend!

The Hat Circle

Great app that fitted our needs for one of our projects. It included lots of other features that our client loves. I reached out to their friendly support team for some help and they responded very promptly. They sorted out my problem as fast as they possibly could and kept me updated frequently. I'll defiantly be using this app again in future Shopify builds. In summary... Brilliant!

Sherle Wagner International

All of all wishlist related app, this Wishl Favorites Wishlist is very specifically cool for a very specific purpose. If you want to have different wishlist folder and designate your favorite product on the folder of your choice, this app is great. I want to see more advance features in the future regarding freedom to customize on user ends.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6