Wishl Favorites Wishlist

Let your customers keep a wishlist and keep them coming back!

From $9.99/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Campus & Co Wellington

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 3 years

App is great for our store, support was excellent and very helpful even when we requested for help some time after first installation.

Simply Utopia

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Brilliant App and Support team, they were very quick at responding and did the custom changes I need to make the app work best for us. Thank you and I do recommend the App.

BUZZE Trends

Great app! Easy to use. Had some issues with inserting the code (it was my theme and not the app!) and the support team helped me straight away. I am very pleased. Thank you!

lightinpixel

Location Turkey
Time spent using app Over 2 years

App is working great. Needed a little help for customization, support team was quick and great. Recommended for smart multi wishlists

Drestiny

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing support from the team that's delivered fast. The Wishlist has increased my business and I can't do without it and you need this app too! Thanks for the help and support!

LaurenHeleneCouture

There was a bit of going back and forth and problems accessing my store admin but the app is now installed and looks great.

Kate & Kris

Absolutely the best assistance I’ve ever received. Brian responded to my issues super fast and helped with the set up! I highly recommend! I wish every app I used was this amazing!

Quilting Books Patterns and Notions

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great help by Brian. I emailed with an issue. He emailed me right back and in no time had it fixed. Great customer service, very polite and a pleasure to do business with ! ~ Elaine

Kate's Clothing

Great app, it does everything we need for a nice low fixed cost. The customer support is also excellent.

Daily Charme

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Easy to use and support was prompt in solving problems. It's nice to let the customers share their wishlist with us. Recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6