Wishlist + Share + Reminder

Wishlist + Share + Reminder

by Softpulse Infotech

Auto reminder, Customizable email format, smart, fast & easy.

rainbowvapes

Real fast service, downloaded the app, let these guys install it, they were soon in touch and had it added within a few hours which is fantastic.

I had been looking for a wishlist that doesn't render block, all what I came across did render block, but this doesn't seem to slow the site down at all, magic

R&SV Open Sesame

Now i used this app and really like him Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you

Roselynn's

Really love this app, the price, and the customer service. They were quick to respond and fix my problem when I couldn't get the app to work with my new theme. I am just having a little trouble with load times when you click on the favorite button it takes awhile for it to load. Other than that, great app!

Marital Bliss

I have had this app for 1 week. My 5 day free trial is up. I can't install it because the instructions have not been updated. I have attempted to contact customer service through live chat but have gotten no where. They said they would do it for me but its been a week and nothing. Not impressed

March 23, 2019

We are responding our each and every support request tickets.
Sorry if there is any delay or inconvenience you face from our end.
Please write us on support@shopiapps.in for further assistance.

Bella and Bloom Boutique

LOVE this app! Had trouble integrating and emailed them around midnight. Had already gotten a response within minutes, and woke up to the new feature already up and running the next morning! So impressed! Been playing around with the app through a mock customer account and loving it! I also love that its affordable! We couldn't justify paying $19-$99/month on a feature we didn't even know whether it would have a good ROI, so thank you for keeping the cost low for small businesses! Tons of customers had requested this feature, so excited to now be able to offer it! A++++! If I could give it more stars, I would! :)

gtrcollections

5 STAR all the way for this amazing app. The app is definitely underpriced. I love the fact that I can customize the email message!

Thank you! :)

Theatre Geek Apparel

We requested a number of tweaks when we first started using this app on our store and they have some of the best support responses times we have seen!

ArtiSun Bath

Is there a way to contact the maker of this? I installed everything and the heart is not adding anything to the wish list when I click on it. I can find no phone number of help section in the app. Please help or I'll just uninstall. Thank you.

Hey Casey

Great support and seems to be working well. Very happy thus far

Glamdiosa

Works perfect, attractive appearance, excellent customer, low cost. I highly recommend this App!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8