Wishlist + Share + Reminder

Wishlist + Share + Reminder

by Softpulse Infotech

Auto reminder, Customizable email format, smart, fast & easy.

CityGlamourUK

Great level of support and can't thank them enough for setting everything up for us at www.cityglamour.co.uk

Yunnan Sourcing Tea Shop

If the wishlist gets into the hundreds it won't load anymore for the customer. Customer support doesn't bother replying. Don't use this app.

Metrics Planet

Great Support by Shopiapps, especially for making any changes on your collection pages. Thanks for your help

Stitching Blues

I had some problems with installation, but support helped me and now everything works perfectly. Thank you.

De Provence

It is not working properly. Does not send out automated emails to clients to remind them about their wishlist and the developer of the app does not give you any support to fix issues. avoid using this.

November 5, 2019

As we discussed, automated emails are working fine. But you are asking for a button to send email's manually whenever you want. Which is not possible to provide to avoid spamming.

Thank you.

Ann More Products

I just installed this app., and I love it. The instructions were very easy. I love the simple look of it. I love knowing that my customers receive reminders of their saved products. I have nothing to complain about. Totally worth the $5 a month fee. Thank you to the developers. Awesome job!

rainbowvapes

Real fast service, downloaded the app, let these guys install it, they were soon in touch and had it added within a few hours which is fantastic.

I had been looking for a wishlist that doesn't render block, all what I came across did render block, but this doesn't seem to slow the site down at all, magic

R&SV Open Sesame

Now i used this app and really like him Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you

Roselynn's

Really love this app, the price, and the customer service. They were quick to respond and fix my problem when I couldn't get the app to work with my new theme. I am just having a little trouble with load times when you click on the favorite button it takes awhile for it to load. Other than that, great app!

Marital Bliss

I have had this app for 1 week. My 5 day free trial is up. I can't install it because the instructions have not been updated. I have attempted to contact customer service through live chat but have gotten no where. They said they would do it for me but its been a week and nothing. Not impressed

March 23, 2019

We are responding our each and every support request tickets.
Sorry if there is any delay or inconvenience you face from our end.
Please write us on support@shopiapps.in for further assistance.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9