Wishlist + Share + Reminder

Wishlist + Share + Reminder

by Softpulse Infotech

Auto reminder, Customizable email format, smart, fast & easy.

Entorno Bano

Works perfectly on my store: www.entornobano.com

Bodyawareusa

This is one of those apps that really works as advertised. Within just 1 day I have 44 customers who have created a wishlist, and in the reports it shows the customer and their wishlist. As the app collects more data, I think the product report will be invaluable for marketing. It shows how many times a product has been added to the wishlist and you can sort the list up or down to see which are the most often added products.

In addition I needed a few small modifications to the code as my theme is highly customized. These involved changing the position and layout of the wishlist slightly, and Jaron at Shopiapps made these changes within hours.

Overall a 5 star company with a 5 star app and service.

Why Games

Customer support was fast and friendly. They helped me install wishlist. I am pleased to offer a wishlist to my customers for a low price.

Stylianstore

This App is probably the best one out there and packed with full features and customizations.

Goto Hoodie

Its been great so far! Easy to setup, works as advertised

Bae The Label

Great App! Totally love this, great way to run a comp with our customers and capture their fave styles!

Ivalin

Awesome app and great customer service!

Poppy Smooches

This app is easy to use and setup. It makes a great looking wishlist page!

Lingerieboutique

Really fast service! I wanted the "add to wishlist" link placed in a specific location and Jaron completed it immediately.

Badgalsocietylv

Pretty cool app. easy to use, i like that its a cute red heart. also many options to match your website . developer is pretty nice and helpful.