Wishlist + Share + Reminder

Wishlist + Share + Reminder

by Softpulse Infotech

Auto reminder, Customizable email format, smart, fast & easy.

Vapel1fe

Update: So now I cannot change the name of Add to Wishlist even using their template and settings, and it doesnt change remove from wishlist either. Seems like the code is a little broken

Update: They helped me out with fixing the CSS and even going a step further and trying to code something custom for me. Will tell you that they went above and beyond for this app to be that much better than all the other wishlist apps. This is definitely the best wishlist app there is out there.

One issue, for the CSS you cannot edit the remove from wishlist as it has a CSS assigned to it for each item. https://www.dropbox.com/s/4703u1xeedhf1gj/Screenshot%202016-04-15%2000.44.30.png?dl=0 Other than that its a cool app and a great feature. Simple and easy to work with. Just wish there was a way to OVERRIDE the remove from wishlist button

Thirteen Legends

Very quick response and helpful staff, Jaron fixed a little glitch we had on the mobile version in no time. He also went thru the app to arrange and fix visual issues to our surprise, this guy ROCK!! This app has all we need for a Wishlist, easy to manage, simple but effective look.Check'em out, we are very satisfied! Thanks for everything Jaron!!

Love Kari Dae

Awesome app, overall. Very easy to customize.

Goodliest

Jaron was super helpful in fixing the app to fit our needs. He was able to provide a "Remove from Wishlist" button within a few hours of us requesting it. The Wishlist feature was really important to the functionality of our site because we don't have a checkout, just a Wishlist. This app works great and integrates well with the functionality of our site.

Ifiwinthelotto

Great instant support to customize the app to fit my sites needs and great app itself.

The Freedom State

What a great app! Such a quick response to my contact for assistance with installation. Thank you Jaron for your fast help.

Jessicajohnsson

Functional app that delivers what it promise. I got fantastic support from the developer when I didn't manage to install it on my page. You can see everywhere that a wish list increase sales a lot, so i am excited to see the result.

Wholesale Shapewear Com

Very helpful app! This is very important for our repeat customers. I think it's a fair price for the functionality.

Development note: I needed to remove the "Add to Cart" button in the "My Favorites" list page because my products have variations. So if you have this concern don't worry! The developer responded to me immediately and removed that button from my interface. I was also able to replace the heart image to a different color that matches my theme better.

Daisy Dress For Less

Great App! Amazing Customer Service! Thanks, Jaron!

Rocking Crystals

Great App, exactly what I was looking for. Quick response from customer support installing the code for me. Thanks Jaron