Wishlist + Share + Reminder

Wishlist + Share + Reminder

by Softpulse Infotech

Auto reminder, Customizable email format, smart, fast & easy.

Ethnicyug

Looks great so far!!!
Very easy to install..I was dying to have a plugin like this. I love it when I get them from shopping at other stores, because I forget what's in my cart a lot. This plugin is easy to set up and does just what I was looking for. Great plugin!

Focus Vapor

This works perfectly to help my customers keep their favorites in a list for re-ordering. Jaron was very responsive in making some changes to make it work even better for me.

And the price is right!

Goodqueen

I definitely recommend the app! Jaron as been really helpful and really fast in answer and fix my problems...
tks again

Tanus Designs

We are in love with this app! The customer support made all we needed to integrate the app as we wanted. Very very satisfied with the results! Try this app and the customer service! They will not fail you!

SomeOddGirl

We are prelaunch but I've been testing this app pretty thoroughly, and its fabulous! It was easy to install and Jaron was lighting fast with the tweaks I wanted to match the look of our site that I couldn't do on my own with my limited know how. I can't wait to launch and offer my customers a quality wishlist like this! (and the price is perfect for our small biz operation :) )

WILD BANGARANG

Purchased this today and the service to help implement this was A+. BIG THANK YOU to JS who helped. This is a must have for any retail store.

Thanks guys
www.wildbangarang.com

befit supplements

This is what I was missing on my website.
Customer service is amazing fast.
Thanks

Dashing Dollz

I absolutely love it! It's so perfect and exactly what I wanted and needed. I truly recommend this App to any storefront. Plus the customer service was phenomenal, customer service rep Jarson was amazing!!!!!!!

Great Choice and not breaking the bank....
-Valentina Vaughn

Low Carb Canada

feb 28 UPDATE: app developer was again great about fixing an issue we had with the look of the app - highly recommended

We haven't gotten a lot of use out of the app yet as there was some sort of problem but my problem was resolved within a few hours, Thanks to J.S!

It's not too hard to set up, you paste the little code {% include 'add-to-wishlist' %} for the heart where you want, we placed ours in the product.liquid and the product thumbnail asset.

Next make a navigation link somewhere on your site that ends in apps/mywishlist - So our link is
http://www.lowcarbcanada.ca/apps/mywishlist for example.

What it seems to do is, turn on a metafield per product that says customers favorited it, and then another metafield listing the customer IDs, so when you log in, you see your favorites - and it counts up the total number of likes.

This app is definitely worth trying, I will post again or update this review when I see how much our customers use it.

Anne Garrison Design Studio

Perfect solution for my customers at a very affordable price. I did need a little help installing. The customer service is excellent.