Wishlist + Share + Reminder

Wishlist + Share + Reminder

by Softpulse Infotech

Auto reminder, Customizable email format, smart, fast & easy.

Rubbermoon

Love this app, great support to help install!!

Dream Child Emporium

Great App, fast customer service, helped me install the code too which was fabulous. Highly recommended!

The Pynk Store

Great app! Great team. Very prompt with answering questions and very helpful.

StitchSoup

This is an excellent app! It performs exactly as described, integrates seamlessly with my theme, easy to use, and it looks good! The support was also great - I had troubles placing the "my wishlist" buttons exactly where I wanted them and Jaron responded quick and within two hours of letting him know how I would like the buttons placed it was done! I highly recommend this app and very much appreciate their excellent customer service.

Ethnicyug

Looks great so far!!!
Very easy to install..I was dying to have a plugin like this. I love it when I get them from shopping at other stores, because I forget what's in my cart a lot. This plugin is easy to set up and does just what I was looking for. Great plugin!

Focus Vapor

This works perfectly to help my customers keep their favorites in a list for re-ordering. Jaron was very responsive in making some changes to make it work even better for me.

And the price is right!

Goodqueen

I definitely recommend the app! Jaron as been really helpful and really fast in answer and fix my problems...
tks again

Tanus Designs

We are in love with this app! The customer support made all we needed to integrate the app as we wanted. Very very satisfied with the results! Try this app and the customer service! They will not fail you!

SomeOddGirl

We are prelaunch but I've been testing this app pretty thoroughly, and its fabulous! It was easy to install and Jaron was lighting fast with the tweaks I wanted to match the look of our site that I couldn't do on my own with my limited know how. I can't wait to launch and offer my customers a quality wishlist like this! (and the price is perfect for our small biz operation :) )

WILD BANGARANG

Purchased this today and the service to help implement this was A+. BIG THANK YOU to JS who helped. This is a must have for any retail store.

Thanks guys