Wishlist + Share + Reminder

Wishlist + Share + Reminder

Forfait gratuit disponible. Essai gratuit de 14 jours.
Note (4,2)
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
66 avis
28 mai 2020

Great level of support and can't thank them enough for setting everything up for us at www.cityglamour.co.uk

CityGlamourUK
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 2 mois
12 mai 2020

Great Support by Shopiapps, especially for making any changes on your collection pages. Thanks for your help

Metrics Planet
10 février 2020

I had some problems with installation, but support helped me and now everything works perfectly. Thank you.

Stitching Blues
Ukraine
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Environ 11 heures
12 octobre 2019

I just installed this app., and I love it. The instructions were very easy. I love the simple look of it. I love knowing that my customers receive reminders of their saved products. I have nothing to complain about. Totally worth the $5 a month fee. Thank you to the developers. Awesome job!

Ann More Products
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 3 mois
22 mai 2019

Real fast service, downloaded the app, let these guys install it, they were soon in touch and had it added within a few hours which is fantastic.

I had been looking for a wishlist that doesn't render block, all what I came across did render block, but this doesn't seem to slow the site down at all, magic

rainbowvapes
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Environ 2 mois
Modifié le 28 mars 2019

Now i used this app and really like him Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you

R&SV Open Sesame
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 22 jours
31 janvier 2019

LOVE this app! Had trouble integrating and emailed them around midnight. Had already gotten a response within minutes, and woke up to the new feature already up and running the next morning! So impressed! Been playing around with the app through a mock customer account and loving it! I also love that its affordable! We couldn't justify paying $19-$99/month on a feature we didn't even know whether it would have a good ROI, so thank you for keeping the cost low for small businesses! Tons of customers had requested this feature, so excited to now be able to offer it! A++++! If I could give it more stars, I would! :)

Bella and Bloom Boutique
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Environ 11 heures
14 décembre 2018

5 STAR all the way for this amazing app. The app is definitely underpriced. I love the fact that I can customize the email message!

Thank you! :)

gtrcollections
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 3 mois
4 décembre 2018

We requested a number of tweaks when we first started using this app on our store and they have some of the best support responses times we have seen!

Theatre Geek Apparel
29 août 2018

Great support and seems to be working well. Very happy thus far

Hey Casey