Wishlist + Share + Reminder

Wishlist + Share + Reminder

by Softpulse Infotech

Auto reminder, Customizable email format, smart, fast & easy.

Stitching Blues

I had some problems with installation, but support helped me and now everything works perfectly. Thank you.

Ann More Products

I just installed this app., and I love it. The instructions were very easy. I love the simple look of it. I love knowing that my customers receive reminders of their saved products. I have nothing to complain about. Totally worth the $5 a month fee. Thank you to the developers. Awesome job!

rainbowvapes

Real fast service, downloaded the app, let these guys install it, they were soon in touch and had it added within a few hours which is fantastic.

I had been looking for a wishlist that doesn't render block, all what I came across did render block, but this doesn't seem to slow the site down at all, magic

R&SV Open Sesame

Now i used this app and really like him Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you

Bella and Bloom Boutique

LOVE this app! Had trouble integrating and emailed them around midnight. Had already gotten a response within minutes, and woke up to the new feature already up and running the next morning! So impressed! Been playing around with the app through a mock customer account and loving it! I also love that its affordable! We couldn't justify paying $19-$99/month on a feature we didn't even know whether it would have a good ROI, so thank you for keeping the cost low for small businesses! Tons of customers had requested this feature, so excited to now be able to offer it! A++++! If I could give it more stars, I would! :)

gtrcollections

5 STAR all the way for this amazing app. The app is definitely underpriced. I love the fact that I can customize the email message!

Thank you! :)

Theatre Geek Apparel

We requested a number of tweaks when we first started using this app on our store and they have some of the best support responses times we have seen!

Hey Casey

Great support and seems to be working well. Very happy thus far

Glamdiosa

Works perfect, attractive appearance, excellent customer, low cost. I highly recommend this App!

Sachastyles

Perfect and lite weight app. No Glitches, No muss no fuss! Easy to installed and fits seamlessly into my theme.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7