Wishlist Club

Wishlist Club

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd
4.9
November 21, 2022

Eccezionale, servizio rapido e ben fatto. Lo staff risponde immediatamente. Consigliato per il tuo negozio Shopify. 5 stelle meritate!!!

ALICHEETAH
Italy
Time spent using app: 2 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied November 29, 2022

We’re thrilled that you are satisfied with our app and service, Thank you for your amazing valuable feedback. :)

Do get in touch for any queries at support@webcontrive.com or through in-app live chat. We are always happy to help you.

November 15, 2022

Easy to set up, all the needed features are here. The app looks great, it's perfect. Very customizable as well. The team is great as well. I recommend it !

Sneaked
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 months
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied November 29, 2022

Thank you for the kind words. I'm delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with our support team and app.

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.

October 21, 2022

As with many of the other reviews I have seen, the customer service with this app company is absolutely amazing! They respond quick, were able to get the wish list added to our store very quickly and even notified me once there was a new feature added where we can add all items from the wish list to the cart. This feature will be a huge time saver for my customers and I am very excited about it! I searched several wish list apps before choosing this one, and am so very glad I chose this one!

Magic Darts Wholesale
Time spent using app: 8 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied October 22, 2022

Thank you very much for sharing your great experience with our app & service, It means a world to us. 🙂

October 7, 2022

Great app. I needed some customization for my shop and the support by email is very reactive. They can help you at any time and customize what you need !

Eden London LTD
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 7 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied October 10, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.

For further queries, feel free to contact us via our app-in chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

June 1, 2022

App is a little complicated, but the support team is always ready to help.
5-Star for the support team.
Drawback - once the wishlist is created, you cannot delete it, it will be hidden. when there is no product in that wishlist.

Livspace Catalogue
Singapore
Time spent using app: 6 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied June 6, 2022

Thank you so much for your great feedback. We are happy to see that you are happy with our service and app!!
Thank you for your valuable suggestion, we will try to improve & add more features to our app.

For any queries, feel free to contact us at hello@thimatic.com or in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.