Wishlist Club , 30 reviews

4.9
June 1, 2023

Worked with Jigs to fine tune some style settings for our dark theme. Wonderful to work with. Fast and accurate! Other companies have taken days to make these sorts of small changes, Jigs had it done in minutes via the chat window. All seems to be working much better than our older app we had been using. Very pleased! Great price, great functionality and great service. Will be switching to their product reviews app next.

Aloft Hobbies
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied June 2, 2023

Thank you so much!!!
Making our customers happy is always at the top of our to-do list, and I’m glad to hear that you found our app and services helpful.

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or in-app chat. We are always happy o help you.

May 19, 2023

Wonderful app! great value for what you can get and the customer support is efficient with changes or customisations

Montique
Time spent using app: 9 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied May 29, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We’re over the moon to hear that you’re happy.

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

May 12, 2023

Great app! Unlike other wishlist apps, this one sends automatic emails to customers which I like very much. I can't wait to see how much this increases my sales and AOV. JP from support was SUPER helpful in setting this up for me. Thanks for the great app and even better service!

fitformorestore
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied May 17, 2023

Thank you for the kind words. I'm delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with our support team and app.

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.

May 4, 2023

Yeah this is really Good app, very useful and totally what u needed.
Support of this app are greate too.

toox
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied May 17, 2023

Thank you very much for sharing the great feedback with us, It means a lot to us!! :)

April 14, 2023

Really good app and great and fast service! Everything is working as it should, and they helped me with everything that I needed

margê atelier
Brazil
Time spent using app: 2 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied April 17, 2023

Thanks for sharing your awesome experience with us. Your review and satisfaction mean the world to us! :) :)

Do get in touch for any queries at support@webcontrive.com and in-app live chat, we are always happy to help you.

April 6, 2023

The app met all my expectations, perfect level of support and immediate response to my requests! I can only recommend! Thanks a lot :-)

YELLOWDOG.
Czechia
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied April 10, 2023

Thanks for the awesome review about our app & service, We’re so pleased to hear it's working just as it should and that you’re enjoying it so much!

Do get in touch for any queries at support@webcontrive.com and via live chat, we are always happy to help you.

April 5, 2023

The best Wishlist App for Shopify. The Support is also best in class and Jigs helped me setup the wishlist along with another css issue. I definitely recommend using this app!

Super 7 Mart
India
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied April 10, 2023

We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Thank you so much for taking your precious time to share the great feedback with us.

March 22, 2023

We could ask them to do all the installation by clicking one button. After the installation, we asked them to fix some parts, and they did it in just a few hours. Perfectly amended, Very fast.

As for the app itself, it is very simple. It does what it says, which is quite rare these days in the shopify app's store because I find some apps are full of features, and half of which are not structured very well. I totally recommend this app.

【コウ】KOH - 日本公式オンラインショップ
Japan
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied March 30, 2023

We are grateful to hear such kind words and to see that you are enjoying your experience with our app, Thank you very much for sharing great feedback with us!!!

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app live chat, we are always happy to help you.

March 1, 2023

Fantastic support! I was able to customise with my brand colours, etc. I highly recommend this app, thank you.

Aesthetics Rx Skincare
Time spent using app: 27 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied March 2, 2023

January 26, 2023

Amazing! I use the free version for my small business and when installing I had a bit of a struggle because I am not tech but I asked them for help and they finalised the installation and even made the widgets in my theme colours. I loved it!
Thanks you very much to Jigs P and team!

High Class Touch - Home Decor