WishList + Reminder

WishList + Reminder

by Sticky Apps

Sell to people who add items to Wishlist but don't buy

Old Postcards 4 Sale

May return but uninstalled because it would not show up on mobile phones. Most of my customers use their phone to visit my store so I need an app that will work on all devices. Liked what I saw though, for desktop!

Testboxfromuk

It doesn't work on mobile version of my website, it is a shame as it looks like a good app

Cosmenaturbiovrai

TRès bien astucieux à recommander

Researchrockstar

This app gives you no way to see what wish lists have been set up by visitors.
I had 2 people test the app, and neither ever got the wish list reminder email.
So I went to the apps stats section to see what they had in their wish list--and found out that there is no way to do this! After several emails with customer support, was finally told "I'm sorry but this app is mainly focused on the customer who add the items in the wishlist and reject it. " Sorry--but what is the use of a wishlist app if I can't generate reports that tell me how many wish lists have been saved, by whom, with what products, etc.

Alicia Renee Obsessions

This app will charge you after you delete it and say you never deleted it. Do not use.

Aussie Discreet

Aussie Discreet uses all these guys apps to grow our site https://aussiediscreet.com.au they are easy to add and remove when needed no coding.

Streetsaw

Installed this app then uninstalled it as soon as I received the ugly "reminder" test email. No way am I putting this junk on my store. Stay away - doubtful the other reviews on here are even real.

Shiree Odiz 1

Super easy to set up and extremely effective reminders. Would like some more customization options but overall a great app to prevent leaving money on the table.

We Are Pop Culture

Seems cool so far. Bout to take this baby for a spin. but overall setup is easy

www.YourFishStore.com

Few things I noticed right after installation....

1. The wishlist icon is on the right hand side directly over shopify icons that are on sales. The over lapping is a sore eye to viewers.

2. Cannot view the details of the customer wishlist through the app stats. This would be greatly beneficial so I can email them and maybe offer them a lower price for items on their wish list to make a sale.

3. Support response is pretty slow so far. Email about the issues 6 days ago and still waiting for a response.

Other then that the item is good and I will continue to use if, if these issues can be resolved.

Ill be glad to give it 5 stars if I can get a response... Mean while viewers are seeing the overlapping of icons on my website while I wait for a response.

Updated: Jessica was about to resolve the issue. Completely Satisfied. A+